Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also holy fuck the size of that explosion. Kaido really was gonna kill Yamato before he let her take a step off the island. Talk about father of the year:pepemy:
I think he told the Tontattas about Big Mom chasing Luffy to Wano, so they're gonna call the Grand Fleet.
I meaaaaaannnn...... Pound might know Big Mom is chasing Luffy, but he has no idea that Luffy went to Wano... This shit just seems like Oda has run out of idea for cover stories lol

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 986: "My name" (Oda uses "sessha" in "my", like samurai talked).

. But Luffy stops "Yama-o" (he's using "o", which means man, like he does with Law (Torao) and Kid (Gizao)) and says they are not the one who will officially begin this battle.
First time seeing Luffy give others the chance to attack before him and not being the first one to rush in.

For real, though...HOW fucking funny would it be if that’s all it took to finish Kaido off? I would laugh my ass all the way off my body if the arc just ends here, with the Scabbards having exacted their revenge in a single move. They seem to have incapacitated Kanjuro offscreen, so we’re already denied one huge emotional climax for them; imagine the uproar if Luffy gets Kaido out of his way without lifting a God damn finger :luffylaugh:
Yep, if that happens, for the first time I will feel the "uproar is genuine and justified" instead of random immature tantrums....:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.