Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I cant wait for kaido and the calamities to stand up next chapter and start wrecking shit
Only Kaido will beat Ashura Shuten, maybe he beats Kinnemon and Kawa too.
Oda made it obvious, these 2 won't lose to underlings.
Calamities can't beat retainers 1 v 1, let alone 1 v 2. So at best they just counter or use gaz/plagues to damage the other retainers

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Bogard do you see?:smithnie:
When I told in the past, this forum gonna burn when the war start because of the powerscaling debate? Look we are just at the begin:suresure::suresure:
Dudes out here already wilding out and we haven’t even gotten to the main event yet, shit. :vistalaugh:
Wankdoms existential crisis with every little panel involving their wank and the war hasn't even started yet:vistalaugh:

Do you mean to tell me this is not even prime WorstGen forum wank wars yet? God help us :risitavirus::virusprot:

N

NeutralWatcher

Keep saying King is ashura doji level .

Now who is gear 3 tier ? Kuri turns out to be gear 3 level after getting stopped by it .
Because Katakuri let himself got caught. Katakuri later overpowered King kong Gun with his own Strength Mochi. Complete 1 shot. Katakuri beat G4. King better finish his unfinished business with Raizo before stepping in into YC2 level.

Status
Not open for further replies.