Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow pretty crazy spoilers. Pound got dumped, I’d laugh if I actually cared about this cover story. Kinda disappointed we didn’t get to see the Kanjuro fight and how that went down, that would have been a great moment for character building. I was happy to see Luffy let the scabbards have their moment usually it’s him who goes storming in first. Won’t last though scabbards about to get smacked. Finally no break next week in what seems to be a long time.

Man, I've been waiting for this moment since Kinemon said they were going to attack him blindly while he's drunk at the ceremony. I dont even care what happens here, most likely he overpowers them all but this moment is definitely one of the best moments of in the past 300 chapters by far. That doublespread man, everything I could have asked for and more

Man, I've been waiting for this moment since Kinemon said they were going to attack him blindly while he's drunk at the ceremony. I dont even care what happens here, most likely he overpowers them all but this moment is definitely one of the best moments of in the past 300 chapters by far. That doublespread man, everything I could have asked for and more
Yeah feels like we've been waiting 10 years just for the real battle to start, it's finally happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.