Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I don't think you understand the role of the Commander. When people go for the King, the commanders jump to block

King/Queen/Jack literally just failed the first test.
They don't get it.
Commanders are there to protect their Captain
Calamities failed
WB commanders protected WB
Roo even steeped up to finish those guys that trahstaled shanks, all 3 commanders were around Shanks
Katakuri was protecting BM euccesfully from Luffy

I now understand why Kaido liked going solo and lost many times... Calamities can't even defend Kaido from others

This scenario is kinda similar to tea party....But this time Luffy has his complete crew and nearly 5k alliance backing him up against Yonkos.....

But the problem is that he has two Yonkos waiting for him.....

N

NeutralWatcher

Its not bad writing ,All of the scabbards are below commander level, Meaning None of them can defeat a commander by themselves. Ashura Douji's clash against Jack does not tell us he's on the same level as Jack.Just because you can damage someone doesnt mean you can defeat them. You said it yourself Ashura Douji and Inu were on par and we know Both Inu and Neku went up against Jack and were struggling to bring him down in the 5 days.
Yeah I agree but that also mean King and Queen are close to Jack in power level. That's my issue imo.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They don't get it.
Commanders are there to protect their Captain
Calamities failed
WB commanders protected WB
Roo even steeped up to finish those guys that trahstaled shanks, all 3 commanders were around Shanks
Katakuri was protecting BM euccesfully from Luffy

I now understand why Kaido liked going solo and lost many times... Calamities can't even defend Kaido from others
Hes the strongest aint he lmfao why does he need protecting

Thanks for pointing out the yonko are pussies that need their crew save them

Status
Not open for further replies.