Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:zosleepy: sorry TAC

I said in since 2017, Calamities are below SCs.

I don't see how Oda can make Even Perospero lose his weapon this easily
Lolz I'm not surprised you're jumping on this opportunity to shit on the calamities but the scabbards are no so weak that they cannot parry or wade of an unnamed attack from the calamities. Moreover the scabbards caught them off guard as they attacked from behind whilst Luffy & Yamato caused a massive explosion from the front. Lastly on the King ting, keep in mind that Izo is a Yonkou commander as well who just happens to be a gunner so it isn't all that surprising for Izo to have shot his sword out of his hand considering the circumstances but I'm sure you won't consider that...lolz.

Also why does Perospero keep coming up in this situations ^^" he is not comparable to King or Queen or even Jack for that matter

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Thats low key what I want lol

If the mid trio catch up to jinbe in strength theyd be dumb hype
:fransuper:
No, the mid trio is where character relevancy dies. The weak trio do things all the time and the m3 get plot lines. The Mid Trio sits in obscurity. It's where that dumb fish belongs.
Post automatically merged:

@TheAncientCenturion zoro will cut kaido:cheers:
Never.
Ever.
Will.
This.
Happen.

No, the mid trio is where character relevancy dies. The weak trio do things all the time and the m3 get plot lines. The Mid Trio sits in obscurity. It's where that dumb fish belongs.
Post automatically merged:

Never.
Ever.
Will.
This.
Happen.
If he cut Kaidou, give me the mod position. But I know u won't dare because deep inside your heart u know Zoro has the biggest chance to kill Kaidou :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.