Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

So you are using feats after he started the fight GTFOH with your headcanons the same applies for king or anyone until we see them fighting and don't spam your headcanons while ignoring Kuri's bad feats LMAO
Not bad feat. We saw Katakuri dodged a lot of Luffy's faster attack, Snakeman. Snakeman is way faster than G3 taht Luffy used on Katakuri. Also while Katakuri tried to capture Luffy Jinbei, Pedro, Bege couldn't stop him. Showing Katakuri's superiority compared to those 3 and now King in his first fight got stalled by Izo.

Wow Kaido and King didn't get treated very well in this chapter.
But let's wait for their counter-attack.

Unsurprisingly Orochi's forces swear alliegance to Kaido that makes total sense since Orochi was not someone who can inspire true loyalty and that they served him out of self-preservation or opportunism.

I am not convinced that Orochi and Kanjuro are dead, these Kurozomis are masters in the art of deception after all and we haven't seen the full extent of their df powers.

Since when??????
I meant this arc my bad.
Since they are the ones who are the most concerned with this war and all the prophecy stuff with the 9 shadows from Toki.
We also have luffy telling Yamato this chapter to wait as the scabbards are the ones who are to initiate the first attack.
The Sn will probably end up doing more heavy damage,but that doesn't remove the scabbards as the primary protagonists of the arc as the arc revolved around them from the very beginning.
Anyway the scabbards are more relevant this arc than any strawhats not named Luffy and Zoro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.