Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

So retainers caught Kaido offguarf
But calamities weren't caught off-guard since the noticed retainers before Kaido did

:suresure: so Izo feat on King really downplays King who wasn't caught offguard
Kawamatsu feat also downplay King.

:suresure: King despite seeing Izo... Couldn't do much... Izo whose attack speed is below Dukes and Ashura

Neko is the fastest retainer, equalled by Inu.

Kaido... :whitepress:take your L still.

The war has officially began :steef:, I cant wait for the alliance to get their asses handed to them:suresure:.

On a serious note, just like Morj said this raid will end in failure, the fact that the scabbards are the ones leading the attack against Kaido just cemented the raid's failure as it should be the strawhats leading the raid inorder for it to be successful.

So retainers caught Kaido offguarf
But calamities weren't caught off-guard since the noticed retainers before Kaido did

:suresure: so Izo feat on King really downplays King who wasn't caught offguard
Kawamatsu feat also downplay King.

:suresure: King despite seeing Izo... Couldn't do much... Izo whose attack speed is below Dukes and Ashura

Neko is the fastest retainer, equalled by Inu.

Kaido... :whitepress:take your L still.
Even with clear panels damage control...wew

Hey! I have given you plenty of logic/assumptions in my support within the story itself. Let me summarize:
  1. Kid has blood all over his face. So it likely that blood splurted on to his face and not from his body.
  2. A Gifter blood is probably the cause
  3. Zoro's old wounds are not shown either.

What you have given me is: oDa iSn'T CoNsIsTEnT wItH dRaWiNg. I am still inside the story when trying to explain it and you have gone outside and still failing to fully explain it.

And I am not even downplaying Kid. It is what it is.

Even sane Kid fans wouldn't support your theory.
So lets suspend our disbelief here.

You're telling me Kid gets attacked by Apoo and wounded on the lower left side of his face. Within 5 minutes that wound completely heals, and then he fights against the grifters/waiters and they create the same exact injury that he just sustained 5-10 minutes prior.

That's what your going with?

Status
Not open for further replies.