Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true even i never cared but the main stream thinks we are obsessed with gender or racial steroyotyping. Most want to live their lives with their earning in the end these things dont matter in the end .

I am on same page we are in a world with obsession about things and pronouns .
Exactly

Besides... people gotta give the benefit of the doubt in those types of topics when a mistake happens... we are not wired/programmed in a way where you insert a data in our brain... and it automatically switches everything....

Let me be clear, I have friends who actually transitioned because in their hearts they identified as a different gender.

In that regard, one thing that stood out was they HATED when someone gets into those topics and ask about their identity and so on... in fact, some of them preferred an innocent mistake where they are called with wrong pronouns than being CONSTANTLY NAGGED and annoyed with question of that topic

At the end of the day, what they want to feel is "belonging to society"... and NOT at EVERY turn, at every encounter, someone mentions those topics
Cause we never do that with other males or females who didn't have gender dysphoria

At least that's what I felt from knowing them...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@NeutralWatcher
Also.

In my headcanon, the reason why Jack is bullied so much is that he peeped at Yamato in the Bathhouse.

As we can theorize Yamato should be around 28 too.

New best ship?

Jack x Yamato?
:wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

Jack is too big for 8 years old lol. Yeah maybe that mysterious character might be the Ace of Beast Pirate. Might be related to Yamato.
He is literally 28 years old now.

He was 8 when Oden lost to Kaido and all of that shit happened.

@NeutralWatcher
Also.

In my headcanon, the reason why Jack is bullied so much is that he peeped at Yamato in the Bathhouse.

New best ship?

Jack x Yamato?
Post automatically merged:

He is literally 28 years old now.

He was 8 when Oden lost to Kaido and all of that shit happened.
My eyes burn everytime I see your avatar.

N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher
Also.

New best ship?

Jack x Yamato?
Yeah childhood friend. :myman: Both of them should be around the same age. Maybe Yamato used to play with Jack a lot. I want to see Yamato's flashback and her relationship with Calamities and Flying Six.

What goes around comes around.

Yonko fanboys try and put their favourites above other top tiers with baseless statements.

They think a yonko can 1 v 3 admirals and stuff like that when they are practically on the same level. Constant downplay for other characters result to these responses when stuff like this happen.

Imagine thinking BM and Kaido has better showings than the admirals rn tho. Could never be us.
:akasalt:
I am yonko fanboy lol I still think they are stronger than admirals yes even than akainu san...but my point is their expectation of yonko is too high that even show some slightly weakness they start trashing and donwplaying yonko lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.