Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Sadistic Senpai I know it's a shonen but this series is ongoing for 20+ years yet Oda writes Luffy's character as if Sabaody never happened and all of the alliance members act like fucking happy go lucky they don't even take this seriously.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well yeah... that was his original plan from the days of Absalom

Enma though is supposed to be for Kaido, not gifters LOL
I mean this is big bs.

You have two swords and you don't want to waste your time.
Which sword would you take to take care of the business the fastest way possible?
Sword +8 or Sword +9 ofc you would take Sword +9.

I love the fact one piece fans don't even bother to learn

Oda showing us Kaido as if he is in trouble

and then

any one who dare downplay Kaido in this chapter would get neg diff in next chapter

while

it took 9 of them to give Kaido a min effect ... not even that

while

so ....

the only reasons people are daring to attack Kaido in fandom is damage control when Kaido lol diff all of them
The only thing I'm confused about is Nekumamushi's choice during the attack!

Nekumamushi chose attack Kaido with his cute cat claws... and save his gun and bullets LOL

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If we just take the Gura:

or

When BB used the second attack it created tsunamis islands away.

I would also put Mihawk's iceberg cut above it and maybe even that Meteor storm of Akainu's.
That f you are talking about?

Have you heard about heaven and earth?

@Sadistic Senpai I know it's a shonen but this series is ongoing for 20+ years yet Oda writes Luffy's character as if Sabaody never happened and all of the alliance members act like fucking happy go lucky they don't even take this seriously.
Luffy takes things less seriously because in his own eyes, the threat is LESS than what they encountered in Saboady...
By threat I do not mean Kaido is weaker than Kizaru

What I am saying is that for Luffy current level + his crew + the big alliance and strong members they have... according to what Luffy sees... it's NOT as threatening as having an admiral + shichibukai + pacifistas after them when they were weak back in Saboady..

For Luffy, he sees that the alliance has a chance of WINNING this war... which is why he can look chill and have som comedy scenes sometimes

During Saboady at that level... Luffy admitted that "we should separate and run, at our current state, WE CANNOT WIN"

so, the circumstances are different actually... because in Saboady, Luffy only saw an L coming down on them... while in here in Wano... he sees a chance of Winning and victory even if by our view, the audience, we feel the task is much more hard.. for the MC, he simply sees otherwise... which is what is causing that chill attitude from the crew

The gun is just for show.
I should commend Izou honestly

He is the first character who is making good use of guns on this show

Shanks crew is filled with people who use guns... so that's a good thing

honestly it is really weird that the show is making Guns so useless, while they make sword so much stronger when reality is opposite LOL

Also, it's no excuse to say "Haki" cause people can imbue bullets with Haki

That's why I commend Izo, it's rare to see a gun user who can make good use of it

Status
Not open for further replies.