Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fodders on relative level when Kinemon is being compared to Kaido
Well yeah, but you know that being pushed, disarmed and blocked happend a lot in one piece by the weak ones againts the strong ones right?

Luffy not even using gear 4 pushed kaido, so If A Guy like denjiro that is probably the strongest scabbard plus the help of Kinemon cant push kaido getting him by surprise ,they should Just comite suicide and be done.

For me makes perfect sense he be at least pushed of the stage.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Are we still keeping the notion of Shanks being stronger than Akainu since the latter was sweating, paralyzed and had a shocking expression upon his arrival, consistent?

Great. Then let's apply that same thought process to the current chapter, lmao, it seems like Oda is trolling u guys.

Kaidou...
  • was blitzed by the scabbards
  • Had his main weapon swatted of his hand which means he was overpowered.
  • Out of the 8 Samurai 3 engaged with him directly.
  • Was sweating just as much as Akainu was against Shanks with the only difference that Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>Kinemon.
  • He clearly had a shocked/fearful expression.
  • He was paralyzed due to the PTSD that he got from Oden.
So this chapter confirms that Kaidou is scared of Oden, thus he's weaker them him.

@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Jo_Ndule @Shiroyru @Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Zara etc
It’s a done deal at this point. Kaido was terrified of Kinemon and his ilk. Even if they did remind him of Oden, only the most hardcore Zoro fans claim Oden > Shanks, so the safe assumption is that Shanks > Oden

Akainu was shocked by the arrival of Shanks (not terrified, just shocked lol), but Kaido was visibly experiencing diarrhea at the arrival of Brooke Level Kinemon as his weapon was swatted away by Nekomamushi.

Oda makes this shit too easy. At this point I don’t think Kaido pushes Akainu as hard as Rayleigh pushed Kizaru @ShishioIsBack

Also a blitz would be the scabbards being infront of Kaido but moving so fast that he can’t react, the most recent example being what Luffy did to Ulti when he grabbed her horns and slammed her in the ground.

Not hiding in a room behind Kaido and jumping him randomly. That’s not a blitz. That’s jumping a drunk man in the middle of his speech.
It is a blitz when CoO exist. Except if you want to argue that Kaido does not have CoO.

Well yeah, but you know that being pushed, disarmed and blocked happend a lot in one piece by the weak ones againts the strong ones right?

Luffy not even using gear 4 pushed kaido, so If A Guy like denjiro tua ia probably the strongest scabbard plus the help of Kinemon cant push kaido getting bom by surprise the should Just comite suicide and be done.

For me makes perfect sense he be at least pushed of the stage.
My point is Idgaf fuck, everybody is vulnerable to plot but fact that you have ***** like @Jo_Ndule and @Red Admiral bending over backward being defensive as fuck over Kaido looking bad when its same guys who try to argue for Shanks > Mihawk despite Mihawks title due to his supposedly anti feats in MF is genuinely pathetic

J

Jo_Ndule

Like i said, from chapter 987 and onwards Oda's bitch ass would be forced to give Kaido full panel time focus instead of showing side characters since the conflict between Kaido and the alliance is finally starting.

It's do or die for Kaido's portrayal from now on.
If Oda fails to make Kaido look beastily
I'm done with Yonko Saga, it has already less tension than impel down or Sabaody arc.

I didn't expect Wano to surpass WCI, I was right
I don't expect Kaido not to be clowned but I at least expect him to show why he's the man we saw during 795, the beast.

Oda changed Kaido... I can understand he's remembering the only man who has potential to kill or hurt his body badly, but it's not good if Oda keeps wanking Oden to make Kaido vulnerable vs foes.

It’s a done deal at this point. Kaido was terrified of Kinemon and his ilk. Even if they did remind him of Oden, only the most hardcore Zoro fans claim Oden > Shanks, so the safe assumption is that Shanks > Oden

Akainu was shocked by the arrival of Shanks (not terrified, just shocked lol), but Kaido was visibly experiencing diarrhea at the arrival of Brooke Level Kinemon as his weapon was swatted away by Nekomamushi.

Oda makes this shit too easy. At this point I don’t think Kaido pushes Akainu as hard as Rayleigh pushed Kizaru @ShishioIsBack
No cuz Ray would push Kizaru to extreme diff while Kaido gets his diaper wet by looking at Kinemon

If Oda fails to make Kaido look beastily
I'm done with Yonko Saga, it has already less tension than impel down or Sabaody arc.

I didn't expect Wano to surpass WCI, I was right
I don't expect Kaido not to be clowned but I at least expect him to show why he's the man we saw during 795, the beast.

Oda changed Kaido... I can understand he's remembering the only man who has potential to kill or hurt his body badly, but it's not good if Oda keeps wanking Oden to make Kaido vulnerable vs foes.
Stop it
Stop this bullshit
Stop being defensive

Yonko have looked worse than Mihawk ever has and you are a hypocrite for not shitting on Yonko same way you shit on Mihawk.

It is a blitz when CoO exist. Except if you want to argue that Kaido does not have CoO.
He has CoO and you guys can make fun of his CoO if you want idc, that’s just not the definition of a blitz that’s been used before so let’s keep it consistent. Or do you call all off-guard attacks a blitz as well? Because that’s gonna start quite the slippery slope.

People here really have little faith in Sanji lmao :gokulaugh:
The reactions will be hilarious when he comes in a clutch to save momo and Nami :smithnie:
If you think he's really with prostitutes when the war is starting you are a simple minded :milaugh:

And that Law panel doesn't tell us much about what he's doing and I don't like that :seriously:

At the very least Kaido hasn't eaten shit against a fish weaker than EB which you Yonko stans try to dismiss by saying editors decision.

You dumb **** editors decision is still canon, it means editors decided to show the world how weak Shanks really is.

Mean while Mihawks "worst" feat is fighting with a YC2 using 5% of his power without looking at him.
Are you even trying lmao?:milaugh: The man who saw Roger in his prime and WB called Shanks' haki 'amazing' or 'incredible'. This when we know the stronger you are, the stronger your CotC. Then that same man deflected a Mihawk slash like it was a fodder attack:smithnie:

Its okk if kaido got spooked for a moment however I can see scabbards getting wrecked the very next chapter i guess fandom can't wait ( Ohh sorry Akainu wankdom) Because retainers did a surprise attack on kaido ,wankdom already decided that kaido is weak. I mean, I too like Akainu more than kaido as a villain but this doesn't change the fact that kaido is the strongest creature alive & I don't jump to conclusions after every single chapter I Just enjoy the arc.
its not ok if a lot of folks muh kaido was way above oden. clearly doesnt seem to be the case. his win was opportunistic .

He has CoO and you guys can make fun of his CoO if you want idc, that’s just not the definition of a blitz that’s been used before so let’s keep it consistent. Or do you call all off-guard attacks a blitz as well? Because that’s gonna start quite the slippery slope.
Let’s be clear, I do not think that Kaido or his calamities were blitz.

But in the community, seemingly, if you have CoO you cannot be caught off guard or else it means that you have a very bad CoO. I was just playing with that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.