Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not Oda so idk. In an SBS he said despite giving him a sword in chapter one he didn't know how he would fight. Here are the facts:
-Shanks before becoming a Yonko was equal to Mihawk
-He then became a Yonko. Note he didn't do it while equal to Mihawk :goyea: That strength was clearly not enough
-Yonko Shanks doesn't think he is inferior to Mihawk
-Mihawk doesn't use strength as a reason to not fight Shanks, but the fact that he has one arm
-Mihawk admitted inferiority to deathbed WB
-Meanwhile Shanks clashed equally with WB in WSM condition
Wait if Shanks doesn't think he is inferior to Mihawk then why hasn't he ever conflicted Mihawks title? Mihawk is not the most skilled swordsman, he is strongest right and world of One Piece clearly calls Shanks a swordsman and he has shown nothing more than basics of CoO and CoA which Mihawk is a tier above Shanks in both and CoC is COMPLETELY useless against opponents who are not fodders.

So why is it that Shanks doesn't provide a rebuttal when Mihawk calls him one armed trash to his face, not even his commanders provide a rebuttal?

You know for how much you love Shanks, its pretty obvious you don't agree with Shanks.
Post automatically merged:

Where did it confirm that? :endthis:
Mihawk is strongest swordsman in name and actuality and is waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Correct. He has called them swordsmen but hasn't called Shanks that in over 20 years. Despite him appearing in every volume cover. Thanks for proving my point chief.
Correct. He has called them swordsmen but hasn't called Shanks that in over 20 years. Despite him appearing in every volume cover. Thanks for proving my point chief.
Bet your account hes not a swordsman if you got the balls then.
Somehow i know you wont.

Kaido was triggered as he remembered his encounter with Oden, where latter left a deep scar on him. He wasn't scared of his presence itself.

Is Kaido scared of Oden here:
Headcanon. Kaidou was so scared of the scabbards reminding him of Oden that he could not move until the scabbards were already on top of him. He was sweating and had fear in his eyes that prevented him from moving.
Kaido has the portrayal of being the strongest 1 on 1. PH is nice and all but that is just AoE from their fruits. How will changing the weather affect Kaido?
I am not talking about the AoE. Has Kaidou the feat of defeating a Top Tier in 1v1 combat?
Akainu has the portrayal of becoming Pk in a year as a protaginst while the Yonkou are in a deadlock for decades.
Yes. He and another admiral faced 4 revo commanders (meaning 2 for each), with Fujitora ending up injured, without it being clear whether the revo commanders were eliminated at all. While Kaido in base (not even full power hybrid) one shotted Luffy after allowing him to attack with a barrage of boundman attacks without receiving a scratch from it.
First of all, splitting the enemies up does not work that way since you have not seen the battle, nor did i. The evidence from 956 is more leaning them taking a major loss so hard that they could not even contact their HQ in more than 3 days, how come?

Next thing, can u show me the PL of the Rev commanders? We know that Sabo is comfortably at YC1.

Again, why do u just compare Kaidou to Fuji, why not to Akainu's feats, the objectively superior Admiral?

ou said he was paralyzed and he wasn't. One panel of him shocked and in the very next he is grabbing Neko's head. Try harder.
He was paralyzed. Try harder.
Fuji was ragdolled by no-name no-kill intent attacks :wellwell:
CoO better? Luffy literally shouted that he would attack him :catsure:
Could Kaidou block Kinemon, i do not remember ?
:suresure:
Go look at how long his speech is.

Akainu took on the WB commanders with half the marines and Kizaru and Aokiji in the area. Who did he beat? Curiel. The Bobbins of the WB pirates :suresure: He couldn't overpower any top commander
You claimed that his speech was exactly 10 minutes, so show me the proof of it being exactly that long, since you base your arguments on that claim?

Akainu challenged Marco, Vista, Croc, Izo plus the remaining commanders solo withou asking for any help, a chapter later when the fodder arrived is when Akainu has already Curiel defeated, someone that was portrayed on par with Moria. Try harder.

But hey, why was Kaidou scared of Kinemon? Blitzed by them, overpowered by Neko?

never stated equal, clashed multiple times is what is stated
mihawk implies shanks a has been actually
another fact, shanks clashes with wb , with his sword, are you trying to suggest his swordmanship is superior to mihawk?
cause if anything the strongest swordsman is doing that much.

This is from a databook.

"Shank’s true power at the time stood shoulder to shoulder with World’s Greatest Swoardsman "
Actually he calls Shanks a one-armed bastard. I had someone look at the raws :goyea:

I am saying clashing with WB in WSM condition>>>>>asking Vista to postpone

He wasn't afraid. Kaido said he "sensed that he would be at an disadvantage".
afraid: worried that something undesirable will occur or be done.
2nd definition
quick google search
:myman::kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

This is from a databook.

"Shank’s true power at the time stood shoulder to shoulder with World’s Greatest Swoardsman "
Actually he calls Shanks a one-armed bastard. I had someone look at the raws :goyea:

I am saying clashing with WB in WSM condition>>>>>asking Vista to postpone
shanks were
so not anymore
lmao

technically he did avoid a full on clash with rochi using the hostage five years prior
he was also afraid of an alliance of oden and hyo so they had to prevent that
and this chap shows he is still afraid of oden once he saw swordsmen coming at him again. kaido let the scabbards push him because he panicked.
Kaido is a bully. Confirmed. No guts. Also, King is his fixer.

Last edited:
Actually he calls Shanks a one-armed bastard.
True, then Shanks got weaker after losing his dominant arm which then made Mihawk drop him as an oponnent because he cannot get the best of him any longer. Mihawk is the WSS in name and actuality while Shanks is another swordsman. Mihawk waits for someone stronger than Shanks.

Panel for Shanks's exterior fighting style? there are plenty of his swordsmanship

Status
Not open for further replies.