Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect at least one
katakuri is almost 50 and thats the strongest one
I know Smoothie gets alot of hate but Oda has said She's strong. The problem is he just doesn't show it, or anything or half panels it.
Cracker had a good run.
I feel as if because Tottoland exists, the BM children don't have to fight to survive and build up their strength, instead rely on Home Field advantage and numbers.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yup, what people don't seem to realize is Katakuri ALSO had superior armament to Luffy. So when he FS'ed all of his attacks, or even when Luffy managed to match his attacks, Katakuri won out in the armament battles (shown by Luffy's pain each time he collided with him).

Now, try that shit against a Yonko. All Katakuri could do is likely dodge their attacks. BM/Kaido/Shanks all very likely have stronger armament that Katakuri. In a 1v1 clash, regardless of Katakuri having FS, he would lose.

Its why I cant take these Katakuri vs. Marco/King feats seriously. We have NO IDEA how strong their armament is nor what their upper limits are. We ONLY know Katakuri's.
They have weaker CoA.
BM ans Kaido dont have better CoA than Kata.

Marco lacks range attacks to even counter Kata
King too so far has no range attack that can counter Kata.

There's no commander than can beat Katakuri, Oda made it clear when G4 with its speed and AP can't even land hits or push Kata past mid diff, until Luffy got FS and used a faster g4 then he barely matched base Kata.
Do you guys seriously believe Marco and King have better or equal speed and AP than boundman ? Lol

Izo can never disarm casual Kata even in dreams.

I can't prove something negative
Just as you can't prove that Zolo wasn't sucking Mihawks cock every minute of the day during those 2 years
:tchpepe:
There is no implication of it because Oda has never shown Zoro or Mihawk to be gay.

You can make an assessment for Sanji as he did loose his man hood and people stronger were ready to tear his booty apart.

We know Kaido has headliners and Zoro and Kidd are on Frontlines and Headliners are no where to be seen, obviously they fighting them. You think gifters turned kidd into a bloody pulp?

lmao
wrong
you have to assume mihawk sailed the sea around the same time
logic is also bad. by that argument bb who is also older than shanks with his current growth rate is due to surpass him soon. all round bad argument.

luffy's goal isnt to surpass shanks but roger who was the pk, he also wants to have a crew thats better than shanks crew. pls reread these.

You're right. Luffy doesn't want to surpass Shanks. He wants to equal him and be just like him:

It also makes sense. Shanks is the Roger of this generation (symbolised by the hat) while BB is the WB of this generation. Instead of a friendly relationship like Roger and WB they have a rivalry. So for Luffy to surpass Shanks he has to surpass Roger levels :steef:

Thanks for pointing that out mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.