Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Whitebeard clashed with Oden's hardened swords without even using Haki on his Bisento.

Actually he stood up immediately, called Kaido and then cut a cross into his chest.

Roger was happy to meet Oden. Why would he seriously hurt him? Plus Oden was on guard charging towards Roger and Roger hit Oden's stomach with blunt force. Do you think Oden would stand up if Primebeard hit Oden's back of the head with his Bisento? He, would have split Oden's skull. Unless you think Oden's head is durable enough to withstand that. Oden was killed by a headshot from some average pistol. Primebeard with his monstrous strength and Supreme grade blade would had crushed Oden's skull.
So yoh basically saying what I just said
WB needs COA or Gura to overpower primé oden same way Roger needs CoA

If bass primebeard is above Young base Kaido or current bess Kaido then Primebeard shouldn't be matched by Non prime Oden whether with CoA/Gura or not.

Oda showed equal clashes :
*Young Oden matches Primebeard. (their CoC clash seemed equal too with nobody blown back)
*Young Kaido matches Oden

AP :
*Roger overpowers Oden with CoA named attack.
*Dragon Kaido overpowers Prime Oden with unnamed attack.
*Prime Oden cuts Dragon Kaido with CoA named attack
*Base Kaido one-shot Oden without COA/named attack by using one arm.

*Reminder Oden reached his limits vs Kaido not 26 years ago vs Roger or 30 years ago vs WB ! *

So tell me how where do you see base Primebeard above Young Kaido /primé oden even ? Simply bias agenda!
Cause neither WB nor Roger fought or overpowered prime oden.

Now Current Kaido uses named attacks ans has more AP, has gotten stronger, even oden told him to grow stronger.

Tell me again how does base Primebeard beats Prime Oden/Young base Kaido less than extreme diff or push Current base Kaido past high diff.

I cannot wait when Kaido or BM tank and beat Luffy (using AdCoA) low/mid diff... I wonder how you will now argue WB being above kaido/BM if AdCoA can't let Luffy +help even weaken or beat Base Kaido

Why the fuck are you hanging onto a thread of something that happened in Chapter 1? Oda has even come out and said it was the editor who suggested it. I.E. not Oda's vision. Never once has he went out of his way to explicitly say Mihawk over Shanks. It's just you and your cult of Elitist Jerks.
Are you even aware of how editorial process words?
An editors decision is still canon because it happened manga, an editor though it would be appropriate, putting Shanks combat power into consideration, that he gets his arm taken off by a fish and Oda sanctioned it.

And you seriously fixated on that when @Seraphoenix and @Jo_Ndule has been constantly repeated "He got stalled by Vista", talk about hypocrisy.

And what do you mean no one went out of their way to explicitly say Mihawk is stronger than Shanks?
What does the world refer to Mihawk as? The STRONGEST swordsman in the world, and the world considers Shanks a swordsman as shown in Zoro's novel. How is that no explicit approval of majority of the world that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, how can strongest swordsman not be stronger than a swordsman? Is he not strongest swordsman? Is the world lying regarding Mihawk's strength?

And you like to mention editor? What about an editor (or Oda himself) saying Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks to come and give him a worthy fight? Is that not enough?

What about Mihawk calling Shanks one armed Has been who is too weak to fight him to his face?

How do you explicitly show somebody in fiction to be stronger than somebody? The amount of emphasis Oda and editors have put on Mihawk being stronger than Shanks in insurmountable.

*Oda makes Yamato literally demand to travel on Luffy’s ship*

All the big brains on the forum: SHE ISN’T JOINING LOLZ, THE PATTERN AND SHE IS GONNA JOIN THE GRAND FLEET AND I’VE NEVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING IN ONE PIECE BUT I STILL CLING TO MY HEADCANON LIKE IT’S KEEPING ME ALIVE :gokulaugh:
The GF is full of irrelevant weaklings. Yamato is way above their pay grade

All the big brains on the forum: SHE ISN’T JOINING LOLZ, THE PATTERN AND SHE IS GONNA JOIN THE GRAND FLEET AND I’VE NEVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING IN ONE PIECE BUT I STILL CLING TO MY HEADCANON LIKE IT’S KEEPING ME ALIVE :gokulaugh:
Ok ok jew, we get it.
People be cra cra. Can't see the writing on the wall. It's so blatant you can't help but shake the head.

The same demand that got ignored by Luffy who told her to stop the Oden roleplaying??

Status
Not open for further replies.