Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Like @Seth Rollins said, this Whitebeard Pirates - Oden dead is really plothole at this point.
My point is, if King knew Izo, Izo should know King too. (unless Izo dont know who King is)

And if Izo know King, he should know if Kaido is in Wano this whole time.
This should not even be a point of discussion.

Oda fucked himself so bad with Whitebeard Pirates plot but as I mentioned I can't get over Inu and Neko plot and please guys don't tell me they couldn't fucking contact him or forget how WB Pirates look like xDDDD.

THEY CHILLED FOR 20 FUCKING YEARS!

:milaugh::suresure::doffytroll::usoprice:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Orochi’s lying super low after the decapitation, huh?? Pretty clever move, I admit...
Tbh if the War starts like this I prefer him to stay dead unless he runs into Komurasaki wielding Ame no Habakiri.

We don't need to waste more panels we need a fucking war to pick up the pace imo.

Enough of build-up mysteries and all of that.

Give us some meat ODA!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What's he gonna do this at this point? Like I wrote in that prediction thread, Orochi is fucking useless at this point. Oda himself wrote in this chapter, only Kaido matters.

Even all his troops swore allegiance to Kaido. He has 0 power atm.
I agree...which is why it’s going to be that much funnier when he shows up perfectly fine in the middle of the war :gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let's hope Act 3 ends in the next chapter via Momo's death and we will return to Mihawk and Boa lol diffing marine fleets in the chapter after the break:finally:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
What's he gonna do this at this point? Like I wrote in that prediction thread, Orochi is fucking useless at this point. Oda himself wrote in this chapter, only Kaido matters.

Even all his troops swore allegiance to Kaido. He has 0 power atm.
the only role he have right now is just contacting CP0, i cant see his role other than that. (im assuming some of CP0 earlier is still in the Flower Capital)

Still not answering the plothole.
Nekomamushi and Inuarashi isn't send to the future and they still dont give an information to Whitebeard pirates if Oden is dead.
They literally said they were waiting for Kinemon and co. Every retainer knows about 20 years prophecy. And just because I hate something, it won't become trash just like I hate some characters in One Piece and I won't say they are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.