Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for fucking sake, not this COVID shit striking back again.
Maybe I'm dumb maybe not. But I don't understand how medicine in our times can't beat this disease.
Well it's a virus... A virus is going to survive even outside people so it doesn't matter if you have medicine or not.

The only to permanently get rid of it is to get antibodies either by catching it and recovering or vaccine (in progress).

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Maybe I'm dumb maybe not. But I don't understand how medicine in our times can't beat this disease.
Because there is no medicine to beat Covid as of now.

All the medicine given right now are immunity booster so that body overcome covid on it's own.

*squints in Florida*
Florida, California, Texas, Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina, Illionis, Louisiana, Ohio, SC, Alabama, Tennessee, Missiouri.

All these states had over 1700 cases today, Fl, Ca, Tx had over 8K today

Tokyo will be fine, they believe in science and I believe OP will be running on the same schedule
Post automatically merged:

It's a brand new virus and it takes time to not only produce a vaccine but mass produce it, it wont be over until this time next year. Look at H1N1

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Florida, California, Texas, Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina, Illionis, Louisiana, Ohio, SC, Alabama, Tennessee, Missiouri.

All these states had over 1700 cases today, Fl, Ca, Tx had over 8K today

Tokyo will be fine, they believe in science and I believe OP will be running on the same schedule

It's a brand new virus and it takes time to not only produce a vaccine but mass produce it, it wont be over until this time next year. Look at H1N1
Good points as usual...but if it starts trending upwards there somehow, we’re absolutely not getting chapter 1000 by the end of this dogshit year.

Good points as usual...but if it starts trending upwards there somehow, we’re absolutely not getting chapter 1000 by the end of this dogshit year.
I do not think that will happen, fingers crossed, im sure if it does get that way they will tighten restrictions, and OP will all work from home... Not Oda's ideal way of working but I think he will work to make do of it. This happened in the beginning of this pandemic

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
normally it takes years for new medicine to be found, tested, regulated and released. And we talk about at least 8 years, from the moment of founding some new medicine.
now, the whole world is working on it and it will take proximately about 1,5 year, not only to get it tested, regulated, released and stuff, no, also to be created from Beginn with. This is HUGE.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
normally it takes years for new medicine to be found, tested, regulated and released. And we talk about at least 8 years, from the moment of founding some new medicine.
now, the whole world is working on it and it will take proximately about 1,5 year, not only to get it tested, regulated, released and stuff, no, also to be created from Beginn with. This is HUGE.
Btw. Do we have Covid thread? Cuz I want to ask people what they think about what caused Covid.

The furthest so far for a vaccine any pharmcetical company is at are probably in late stage trials like moderna and pfizer and they wont have their results until November to see if it's safe and then they have to mass produce millions.

There are several in the General section, I believe...I’d go find them, but then you wouldn’t have the fun of seeking it out yourself. Consider me Rayleigh to your Luffy 😤
Jew. D. Boy Rayliegh

Which ever company is the first to effective produce a safe and effective vaccine will essentially be the One Piece

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The furthest so far for a vaccine any pharmcetical company is at are probably in late stage trials like moderna and pfizer and they wont have their results until November to see if it's safe and then they have to mass produce millions.
I work in the medicine area. The best chance is early 2021 for delivery right now, if all tests go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.