Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in the medicine area. The best chance is early 2021 for delivery right now, if all tests go well.
US ordered 100 Million from Pfizer assuming all tests go well. Who know's this virus is still evolving and has different mutations as well. Best case scenario the mass population gets the covid vaccine by this time next year if we're lucky
Post automatically merged:

No wonder the CDC said this winter going into next year will be one of the toughest periods in human history...
Yeah, im stocking up on needles and bleach, maybe get me some of that hydroxychloroquine

normally it takes years for new medicine to be found, tested, regulated and released. And we talk about at least 8 years, from the moment of founding some new medicine.
now, the whole world is working on it and it will take proximately about 1,5 year, not only to get it tested, regulated, released and stuff, no, also to be created from Beginn with. This is HUGE.
So glad the US Government is giving its citizens 1200 bucks to hold them over till then. :funky::few:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
US ordered 100 Million from Pfizer assuming all tests go well. Who know's this virus is still evolving and has different mutations as well. Best case scenario the mass population gets the covid vaccine by this time next year if we're lucky
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, im stocking up on needles and bleach, maybe get me some of that hydroxychloroquine
us government tried to buy Pfizer as whole, to get the vaccine exclusively and sell them under own circumstances. EU stopped that immediately, could cause a lot of trouble in the future.

Nah, I live here. I am just one of the lucky ones who has a decent paying job that wasn't shut down in the midst of all this. My heart goes out to the 30,000,000+ people whose going to be screwed within the next coming months though.
Where in the US are you and small businesses have taken a beating, on top of that eviction protection expires this month along with 600/ week unemployment, bec Republican congress thinks 2400/ month is too much money while the billionaires enjoy their tax cuts

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think Biological bomb failed tests caused COVID.

May sound childish but hey I'm 21 I can.

It's known for years that Chinese higher-ups were thinking about literally "shrinking" the population of their country.

Where in the US are you and small businesses have taken a beating, on top of that eviction protection expires this month along with 600/ week unemployment, bec Republican congress thinks 2400/ month is too much money while the billionaires enjoy their tax cuts
I live in Florida, so pretty much sitting in the Epicenter at the moment. And yeah, once the unemployment runs out and evictions start taking place, we're going to see some crazy shit start to go down. So unless Congress pulls their heads out of their asses and does something with the next bill, people are going to be fucked beyond belief.

I think Biological bomb failed tests caused COVID.

May sound childish but hey I'm 21 I can.

It's known for years that Chinese higher-ups were thinking about literally "shrinking" the population of their country.
That would be an extremely retarded move, considering the economic disaster the virus caused for everyone, including China. And it's already been proven that an animal caused this virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.