Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Florida, so pretty much sitting in the Epicenter at the moment. And yeah, once the unemployment runs out and evictions start taking place, we're going to see some crazy shit start to go down. So unless Congress pulls their heads out of their asses and does something with the next bill, people are going to be fucked beyond belief.
The new bill Republican's tried to present was a joke, they tried to increase pentagon spending by 30 billion dollars, like our military needs to be spending more money during all of this.

People are going to get fucked, and my heart goes out to them because our gov't can't get their shit together

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
this Virus is way to unlethal, way to unpredictable and way to long ranges for a biological weapon.
Haven't you heard that old prophecy? There will be no next world war but people will die not knowing what killed them.

I highly believe in failed bomb theory because of China's higher-ups.

There is no freaking way a Virus like this could go out of the laboratory so easily with all the precautions that Doctors who are working with viruses and all that kind of stuff take.

The new bill Republican's tried to present was a joke, they tried to increase pentagon spending by 30 billion dollars, like our military needs to be spending more money during all of this.

People are going to get fucked, and my heart goes out to them because our gov't can't get their shit together
The new bill was so bad that even other Republicans were like, "Is this guy fucking serious?"

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why should it be impossible? You know how this evolution- and reproduction thing works?
Dunno now. I didn't follow the COVID situation to closely for some time now but when I was die-hard reading about this I read a lot of articles saying that it is impossible that animals caused it. Guess even doctors can make a mistake. We are only humans.

Religions have so much fun with this.

Each giving propaganda about God's actions because of how dirty we are.

I'm dying lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Where did you get that from ? We already know pangolins and bats caused this virus, it's a known fact and that's scientifically proven.
Dunno now. I didn't follow the COVID situation to closely for some time now but when I was die-hard reading about this I read a lot of articles saying that it is impossible that animals caused it. Guess even doctors can make a mistake. We are only humans.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Agree with that, how do you think it will start, will zoro kid and law fight a big shot right away or will we build up to that
im still not sure tho the editor is cried because of this chapter or because of next chapter.
if its because of the next chapter, that means something will happen to scabbards.

But i need to know the status of Sanji, X-Drake, and the best girl Black Maria.:catcry:

I thinks this panel with Zoro, Kidd, and Law indicates that they are the next in line to fight the Calamities possibly.

Zoro vs King, Kidd vs Queen and Law vs Jack.
Seth I like where your head is out... do you think an eye will be gouged out (only wrestling fans will get the reference)
Post automatically merged:

im still not sure tho the editor is cried because of this chapter or because of next chapter.
if its because of the next chapter, that means something will happen to scabbards.

But i need to know the status of Sanji, X-Drake, and the best girl Black Maria.:catcry:
Black Maria was next to Kaido and then vanishes out of nowhere which was odd. Still going with Robin vs Black Maria

Also in terms of Zoro, Oda didnt just put the scabbards saying Sunatchhi in front of momo coincidentally

Status
Not open for further replies.