Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, Oden's M3 was hyped to the levels of the commanders at least so it will be not surprising if King struggles to take care of Denjiro.
Who is the M3? Kawamatsu was only part of Denjiro/Ashura because he didn't travel in time. There's a decent chance Izo is on par if not stronger than him.

We also know for a fact Inuarashi and Nekomamushi get much stronger in their Sulong form. They might be the strongest in their prime.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who is the M3? Kawamatsu was only part of Denjiro/Ashura because he didn't travel in time. There's a decent chance Izo is on par if not stronger than him.

We know for a fact Inuarashi and Nekomamushi get much stronger in their Sulong form. They might be the strongest in their prime.
Kin hyped them up to be worthy of a 100 men.

Ashura casually slashed Jack so Imagine what Denjiro can do. I may overreact with Kawamatsu but it is what Kin said.

+ we saw Denjiro and Ashura vs Kaido in the flashback panel.

They are strong as fuck. Dunno about Kawamatsu tbh.
Minks Sulong form is strong but remember that Inu and Neko are not teenagers like Slutrrot.

Kin hyped them up to be worthy of a 100 men.

Ashura casually slashed Jack so Imagine what Denjiro can do. I may overreact with Kawamatsu but it is what Kin said.

+ we saw Denjiro and Ashura vs Kaido in the flashback panel.

They are strong as fuck. Dunno about Kawamatsu tbh.
Minks Sulong form is strong but remember that Inu and Neko are not teenagers like Slutrrot.
"100 men" is just an expression meaning strong. I have no doubt that Denjiro/Ashura are the strongest, just saying Kawamatsu being there is purely by the fact that he was in Wano this whole time.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"100 men" is just an expression meaning strong. I have no doubt that Denjiro/Ashura are the strongest, just saying Kawamatsu being there is purely by the fact that he was in Wano this whole time.
Maybe eating poisoned fish is the next fucking level of training your power and haki that we don't know of.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.