Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Random awakened zoan in Impel Down has high recovery rate.

Now it's Kaido+mythical zoan. Mythical zoan>>>normal zoan. So user of mythical zoan who awakens his/her df should have much higher recovery rate than normal zoan.

Moreover it's Kaido so his recovery rate should be way higher than normal user of mythical zoan.

I think only Marco can beat him in recovery rate and that's becuse Marco's df is very suited for recovery and Marco is also strong himself not regular YC1.

Now that i think about it. Kaido has 4 horns in his dragon form, different from momo. I always thought his 2 horns come from his dragon form .-. So it's probably just accessory. Wait or maybe natural??

If so, then kaido is maybe a hybrid of 2% human, 1% bull, 1% gorilla, 1% catfish (xD), and 95% other animal. Hence, hundred beast kaido :kaimoji:
They are natural to Kaido, hence why Yamato has them too. And yes, the bull-like horns belong to Kaido and not his dragon form, if you check how Oda draws dragons (not only Momonosuke) they never have them.

There is simply too much to do for Act 3 to handle, let alone get us to a point where Oda can update us outside of Wano if it doesnt end anytime soon. I think most of us understand that.

Edit: I give it ~10 chapters at most for Act 3 to finish
Indeed there are too many loose ends that Oda has to resolve : ( I am totally recycling a post :catcry:)

- Oda teased a Zoro flashback regarding his connection to Wano, and the Shimotsuki clan. There has to be some kind of big emotional moment to trigger it if we have to go all the way back in East Blue.
- It would raise the stakes even more if his upbringing is connected to fall of Wano.
- The Nidai Kitetsu is an obvious power up but it is still on mainland Wano.
- Kanjuro (don't think he is dead) intends to kill Hiyori who is still at the northern grave yard.
- The people of Ebisu are still under the effect of the Smile fruit and Oda made a big point when Yasuie died. Zoro was really pissed.
- There is the the whole deal with Vegapunk and CP0. I seriously doubt Orochi is dead and he might form new alliances to keep his power.
- Hawkins implied that the Straw Hats will stay on Wano for a month and its been two weeks. His predictions are absolute. The fact that we did not hear his prediction about Ace and WB was a dead giveaway that they would die.
- Kaidou intends to oppress the people in mainland which will raise the stakes even more if the alliance was to lose now.
- In two weeks, we would get to see the effects of the new Wano ruled by a Yonku.
- Its a clever way to involve the Japanese citizens into the conflict.
- I can't see Oda not involving the civilians in this fight when this country is clearly Japan known for their strength and unity in crisis.
- Its a perfect setup for an outsider like Luffy to persuade the people to open the country and accomplish Oden's dream

Indeed there are too many loose ends that Oda has to resolve : ( I am totally recycling a post :catcry:)

- Oda teased a Zoro flashback regarding his connection to Wano, and the Shimotsuki clan. There has to be some kind of big emotional moment to trigger it if we have to go all the way back in East Blue.
- It would raise the stakes even more if his upbringing is connected to fall of Wano.
- The Nidai Kitetsu is an obvious power up but it is still on mainland Wano.
- Kanjuro (don't think he is dead) intends to kill Hiyori who is still at the northern grave yard.
- The people of Ebisu are still under the effect of the Smile fruit and Oda made a big point when Yasuie died. Zoro was really pissed.
- There is the the whole deal with Vegapunk and CP0. I seriously doubt Orochi is dead and he might form new alliances to keep his power.
- Hawkins implied that the Straw Hats will stay on Wano for a month and its been two weeks. His predictions are absolute. The fact that we did not hear his prediction about Ace and WB was a dead giveaway that they would die.
- Kaidou intends to oppress the people in mainland which will raise the stakes even more if the alliance was to lose now.
- In two weeks, we would get to see the effects of the new Wano ruled by a Yonku.
- Its a clever way to involve the Japanese citizens into the conflict.
- I can't see Oda not involving the civilians in this fight when this country is clearly Japan known for their strength and unity in crisis.
- Its a perfect setup for an outsider like Luffy to persuade the people to open the country and accomplish Oden's dream
There is also Tama and her devil fruit that allows her to turn animals and Gifters into her minions and her potential connection to Big Mom.

Plus I doubt that the marines won't come sooner or later to Wano to attack Kaido and BM before they can get their hands on the Ancient Weapons and the One Piece, and possibly to show the SSG for the first time. Plus we need to see Fujitora or Ryokugyu in action and several marines such as Smoker, Tashigi or Sentomaru would fit well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.