Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being salty dude your fantasy of Katakuri and Yamato being rivals of Luffy in the future won't happen, and I'm sure Yamato as a character was created to join the Straw hats eventually (just like Carrot) and you'll have to accept this fact. Only BB and Akainu are Luffy's true rivals and by the end of the series Luffy will defeat Imu surpassing those 2 as well
this Is unbelievable. You guys really take one piece and probably other mangas so serious you feel like someone insulted you if he/she criticizes Oda’s descions.

dude, this is my opinion, I’ve heard many opinions that I don’t agree with but never tried to force what I believe in upon anyone. This is a place where people of different opinions are supposed to express how they feel, if you don’t like what I said, you are more than welcome to just pass the post for now, and maybe we will agree on something in the future then we could talk.

YOU DON’T HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING YOU SEE PEOPLE.

If the raid fail as I and @Buusatan94 point it out(or better our theory*) Law most like get defeated too. In that case either Kaido or one Calamity gonna do it. If the raid working you are right though ^^

@Dark Admiral
Kanjuro isn't really a lose for our heroes. A big tragedy didn't happen yet for our heroes(Luffy and co). In act 3 the heroes get defeated and the arc end with a tragedy/dramatic. In act 4 the heroes attack back and take the win.
Since we move to Wano each act end with a timeskip of 1-2days, act 1 end with a timeskip, act two end with a timeskip. Act 3 most like end with a timeskip too and that didn't would work if we where in the middle of the war. Every timeskip had a meaning, every act end had a meaning, closing a story line. It is a theory but most like Oda end the act 3 in sameway, a timeskip and a timeskip only would make sense if the fight would already end.
the only problem I see with this raid failing is due to the stake at place. This is the best possible scenario for the Raid to succeed. Half/ Most of the BP are drunk and just sitting ducks. Kaido already wounded, Calamities are caught off guard surrounded by the enemies. Their will be no other chance like this for the alliance unless Oda pull out some BS..

Reason scabbards scar Laido is because they learned a bit of Oden's Enma type haki.They not masters like Zoro though. Zoro made Enma his concubine.
reason is bc it's fucking sensational, and feeling fuel, and that we all loved one piece at first sight because of the feeling it created in us and showed us.
One piece never was a very strategic manga, nor very insanely well thought power level wise, or scenario wise, but just the fact that we have carefree humans, that are fighting brilliantly against oppression despite knowing they are weaker by far, and still beeing steadfast, and challenging them all with their guts until death comes, is what makes us love OP, and propably for the first time in the NW, i can feel again this, so in an extent i understand the hype of YP, just for the fucking panels with luffy challenging them all, and with the scabbard against kaido. This is OP.

King has one moment so far..... Don't know why Oda is not concentrating on him....He seems interesting. He is of one of the rare races in OP world. His DF looks awesome.....Hope Oda doesn't push him to the background like Smoothie.......

I'm counting on you Oda:cheers:

the only problem I see with this raid failing is due to the stake at place. This is the best possible scenario for the Raid to succeed. Half/ Most of the BP are drunk and just sitting ducks. Kaido already wounded, Calamities are caught off guard surrounded by the enemies. Their will be no other chance like this for the alliance unless Oda pull out some BS..
even if it doesn't end here, i don't see a major lose from the alliance, just because it's impossible for them to recover if they are all put to jail again. And the 20 year prophecy will be gone when they'll be able to recover if they ever do. At worst if it doesn't end this night in Onigashima, then 90/100 of the enemy will still be taken out and only less than an hundred men will be standing up against each other, probably few men of Kaido, BM, themselves, and the RS, SH crew, Kidd, Marco, Law.

Yes right now they have the chance but what this can change very hard soon.
If Kaido alone take out the Minks and RS the alliance lose a big force. And Kaido could still fight Luffy and the other Supernova + Marco. Who are left then for the calamity,flyers and Big mom if the most strong members of the alliance are needed for Kaido alone.

Because right now it seems like Kaido really solo the Minks and RS.

Yes right now they have the chance but what this can change very hard soon.
If Kaido alone take out the Minks and RS the alliance lose a big force. And Kaido could still fight Luffy and the other Supernova + Marco. Who are left then for the calamity,flyers and Big mom if the most strong members of the alliance are needed for Kaido alone.

Because right now it seems like Kaido really solo the Minks and RS.
even if kaido take "alone" the RS and Minks, which will at least imply that he pays an insane body toll, like 40/100 less power imo, they will definivetly just be out for few minutes or one hour, then wake up, very weakened but until they are killed they won't "lose", because it's a one-time-in-life war, fueled by their hope, and will of vengeance.

The raid isnt failing.
This is where we get the matchups of everyone left inside onigashima to beat kaidos crew and possibly meme.
Whoevers left standing will finish kaido in wano
basically my tought that i expressed above : If it has to end in wano central, then there will stay only few men, all very very weakened, those who were able to still stand tall and strong after this night of war.

Interesting translation here from the link that @DruMzTV sent. So Kaido realize if the Red Scabbards is strong?
Also i want to point out if all of the beast pirates might knew if Yamato was a "Girl" for all this time.
not necessarily physical strength
Post automatically merged:

All that talk about providng a high quality scan, and you still messed up like the others.
how about providing some evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.