Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Viz is out.

So Kaidou said " I'll show you the greatest Army In the world" and not referring to him being the strongest individual being.

:kizabat:
Yeah the literal translation would be something like "The greatest military force in the world" according to ivaannom

He also says that he was drunk. And that they Scabbys were using Oden's Ryou.

So you battledome bois get ready for 2 weeks of "He was drunk" "He was dehyped" spam discourse :virusprot:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah the literal translation would be something like "The greatest military force in the world" according to ivaannom

He also says that he was drunk. And that they Scabbys were using Oden's Ryou.

So you battledome bois get ready for 2 weeks of "He was drunk" "He was dehyped" spam discourse :virusprot:
He was drunk when g4 did nothing. Thats no excuse.

Great chapter

It was about damn time we saw everyine (including Jinbei) in the color spread.

Damn the Scabbards did a bit more damage then I thought they would and all of them being able to use Ryou totally caught me by surprise.

Ulti having a mace totally caught me off guard, guess it will be Yamato vs Ulti. Luffy remembering Ulti as "headbutt" was hilarious lol

Loved the moment with Kaido and Kinemon just shows how much trust Kinemon he has in Luffy, and knows Luffy would never abandon them even after getting defeated by Kaido once already.

Luffy saying he will take on everyone to Big Mom was badass, nice to see Nami/Carrot escape from the yokai homies.

i will truly believe One Piece is nearing its conclusion if 2 Yonko's go down in this arc. But i still believe a third party will have to be involved if a second Yonkou goes down this arc.

Seeing Marco and Perpspero together was definitely a surprise i wasn't expecting.

Man I have even waiting for Sulong Inurashi and Nekomamushi since the Carrot transformation

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I mean Luffy's punch did make Kaidou bleed, At least it looked like blood in the panel. Just like the scabbards, but without Ryou. So yeah.
Well Luffy learned Ryou for a reason. It's a technique that Hyo and other Wano samurai learn (advanced COA) that's key to hurting Kaido. Doesn't mean that Luffy is weaker than them, he just hadn't learned the technique yet.

Well Luffy learned Ryou for a reason. It's a technique that Hyo and other Wano samurai learn (advanced COA) that's key to hurting Kaido. Doesn't mean that Luffy is weaker than them, he just hadn't learned the technique yet.
I never believed it for a second. Luffy was already better. It's just I'm implying even without Ryou he managed to make him bleed a little bit and bruised, without it. That's a plus imo. But he does need Ryou.
Post automatically merged:

Each chapter we get closer to Zoro attacking Kaido.
And failing to do much of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.