Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probable. But I can't base my judgement based on Author's emotional intentions, I gotta base it on the story.
nothing to do with author's intentions, we had too many evidence Wano-kuni won't end up the same way Wholecake island did, with the HF fleeing. this time, luffy declared he wants to defeat kaido (chapter 949) but also, he promised the little girl (i'm sorry it was so long i read that chapter, i can't remember her name) to change things in wano, looking at kaido's plans of turning wano into a pirate island, i don't think the people of wano will be any better, that makes the only way possible to change things in wano is to take down the man in charge, the governor general, Kaido. That's is why i told you Oda messed up when he hyped kaido too much although he has plans of him deafeated at the end of the arc.

I knew people were already making excuses for Kaido.
"They attacked him. Now he will be weaker for Luffy/Zoro to finish him off"

Yo. They have been at war with each other since the moment they stepped foot into Wano. You guys need to stop with this whole bullshito code of ethics.

If we are going to use this logic then Luffy was already getting his body thrashed in and out and starved when he was in prison. But we won't make excuses for Luffy, neither should you people with Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.