Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is not the WSC, it is now impossible for him to be the WSC. He may have physical strength incomparable to other sentient beings (I doubt he can put out the same strength as Zunisha though) but that only means he can beat anyone in an Arm-Wrestling contest. Nothing more.
I see where did you come up with this conclusion .... the problem is, i geniunely think if it was anyone else than the RS, kaido's skin wouldn't haven penetrated. He had to do that cuz he hyped kaido too much and appearntly, he doesn't wanna let kaido off the hook like he did to big mom in the wholecake arc.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm intrigued about where Sanji is, in the end he didn't save Nami/Carrot or Momonosuke.
I think he'll run into a Flying 6 member.
Since Law in this chapter and X-Drake wasn't appeared yet, it would be weird if Sanji met X-Drake without Law with him.
Sanji met Black Maria is the worst scenario ever. It would be Kalifa 2.0 or Viola 2.0

M

MD Zolo

I see where did you come up with this conclusion .... the problem is, i geniunely think if it was anyone else than the RS, kaido's skin wouldn't haven penetrated. He had to do that cuz he hyped kaido too much and appearntly, he doesn't wanna let kaido off the hook like he did to big mom in the wholecake arc.
Probable. But I can't base my judgement based on Author's emotional intentions, I gotta base it on the story.

To think Kiku would harm Kaido lol.
Kiku has been pretty clutch in Onigashima so far tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Since Law in this chapter and X-Drake wasn't appeared yet, it would be weird if Sanji met X-Drake without Law with him.
Sanji met Black Maria is the worst scenario ever. It would be Kalifa 2.0 or Viola 2.0
I wonder if the anime opening was on to something with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fighting Big Mum.

It's more like kaido beating up the RS in the upcoming Chapters (cuz as i previously said, Luffy vs kaido is a must in this Arc) so if Oda shows the Scabbards Landing some hits on kaido and injuring him now, it would be OK for their pride when they are deafeated later. Oda doesn't want the "characters he introduced as Strong samurai warriors how took oath to take down the beast who killed their lord" he doesn't wanna show them being destroyed so easily by kaido .... that's what i bet my money on.
True and I agree ^^ but I feel that coulda been done by exploting Kaidou's wound. It isn't a shame for the Red Scabbards to have been unable to harm someone with incredible durability hype like Kaidou via normal means, I mean pre-Udon Luffy couldn't

If Kaido defeats the Scabbards and Sulong Minks only for Him and Big Mom to be defeated by the Supernovas it would mean that the Supernovas (at least the main three and Zoro and maybe Hawkins Apoo and Drake) have all surpassed YC level

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Kiku has been pretty clutch in Onigashima so far tbh.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if the anime opening was on to something with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fighting Big Mum.
Well since Page One is still missing, and Sanji is still missing too, maybe we will get Sanji vs Page One round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.