Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Oda just didn't have the scabbards attack the wound Oden gave Kaidou 20 years ago and make it a sort of weak point they can exploit. The scabbards hurting Kaidou through that wound would've still had the same emotional impact on the readers but now he's implying that all of the scabbards (including those that time traveled) have the same haki proficiency as Oden did. Oden who was not only an anomaly on Wano but also went outside wano and traveled on WB and Roger's ships ^^". I mean it is what it is but goddamn...lolz

I don't know why Oda just didn't have the scabbards attack the wound Oden gave Kaidou 20 years ago and make it a sort of weak point they can exploit. The scabbards hurting Kaidou through that wound would've still had the same emotional impact on the readers but now he's implying that all of the scabbards have the same haki proficiency as Oden did. Oden who was not only an anomaly on Wano but also went outside wano and traveled on WB and Roger's ships ^^". I mean it is what it is but goddamn...lolz
It's non-japan wank

J

Jo_Ndule

Because Kaido's skin is thick as fuck

Weapons might leave scratches and small wound but nothing can thrust his rhino body. That's why Oda introduced Internal Destruction.
:josad: man imagine Raizou feelings after failing.
He puts all of his efforts by using ryoou and still couldn't even make his neck bleed lol

Doesn't his hype Kaido's dura tho ?
The dude didn't get his neck cut by such precise attack from Raizou.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
how would they know what went down between kaido and zoro? (if it was ever going to happen in the first place)
do they have some kinda ++YONKO level observation haki and saw into the future?
It’s more like they have a stinking agenda against zoro, these same braindead retards thought zoro would cap at orochi. They don’t want to see zoro do anything note worthy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wasn't that supposed to happen this chapter? Besides, if Kin'emon can pierce him, there is no hope for him against somebody like Mihawk. There is only one WSC and that is WB and with his death, case can be made of BB. But that's it.
They didnt fight in this chapter.
Sure, Mihawk can pierce him, that was never the question.
Kaido is WSC, there is no doubt about it. Nobody has even close to his stats.
As I said, cheap shots dont change anything about his power level.
...if King magically gets the power to compete with EoS characters.
That "power" is called being a YC1 swordsman.
My man.
I will gladly add that to my sig as well.
At least quote me properly, people will think I am spreading lies. :josad:

I don't know why Oda just didn't have the scabbards attack the wound Oden gave Kaidou 20 years ago and make it a sort of weak point they can exploit. The scabbards hurting Kaidou through that wound would've still had the same emotional impact on the readers but now he's implying that all of the scabbards have the same haki proficiency as Oden did. Oden who was not only an anomaly on Wano but also went outside wano and traveled on WB and Roger's ships ^^". I mean it is what it is but goddamn...lolz
cuz Oda so badly wants to make people believe it took every bit of effort from everyone to take down kaido at the end of the arc, something i don't like that much tbh.

Because Kaido's skin is thick as fuck

Weapons might leave scratches and small wound but nothing can thrust his rhino body. That's why Oda introduced Internal Destruction.
What a G move. Samurai stand up

We got Lord Jibuemon attending to zoro. POV Kun finally making his way, next to Hyo. And one of those badass warrior monks, from the intro of Komurasaki, I guess from the Yakuza.

cuz Oda so badly wants to make people believe it took every bit of effort from everyone to take down kaido at the end of the arc, something i don't like that much tbh.
Is that what it is though? Just feels to me like he thought "the scabbards hurting Kaidou feels good so let's write that" ^^". I very much doubt that the scabbards would be able to damage Kaidou enough to weaken him significantly. I mean he's not only several times stronger than them, he is also a zoan with incredible recuperative capabilities.

It’s more like they have a stinking agenda against zoro, these same braindead retards thought zoro would cap at orochi. They don’t want to see zoro do anything note worthy.
Just ignore such posts, i'm not saying this cuz i'm zoro fanboy because in reality i'm no character's fanboy, rather i'm saying this because doing this ruins the discussions Oda wanted us to make for this chapter.
when zoro appears, we will talk about him, not before that.

M

MD Zolo

They didnt fight in this chapter.
Sure, Mihawk can pierce him, that was never the question.
Kaido is WSC, there is no doubt about it. Nobody has even close to his stats.
As I said, cheap shots dont change anything about his power level.
Kaido is not the WSC, it is now impossible for him to be the WSC. He may have physical strength incomparable to other sentient beings (I doubt he can put out the same strength as Zunisha though) but that only means he can beat anyone in an Arm-Wrestling contest. Nothing more.

There are people stronger than Kaido in overall strength. That much is clear. 1 one 1, Kaido CAN lose to many people. And frankly, he didn't win against BM or Shanks, the only two time in the manga when he fought Top tiers.

Another thing: Stop associating Zoro's power-level with Kaido's. Kaido "downplaying" has no effect on Zoro's power-level at EoS. Only Mihawk's power-level has an effect on Zoro's power-level at EoS.

Is that what it is though? Just feels to me like he thought "the scabbards hurting Kaidou feels good so let's write that" ^^". I very much doubt that the scabbards would be able to damage Kaidou enough to weaken him significantly. I mean he's not only several times stronger than them, he is also a zoan with incredible recuperative capabilities.
It's more like kaido beating up the RS in the upcoming Chapters (cuz as i previously said, Luffy vs kaido is a must in this Arc) so if Oda shows the Scabbards Landing some hits on kaido and injuring him now, it would be OK for their pride when they are deafeated later. Oda doesn't want the "characters he introduced as Strong samurai warriors how took oath to take down the beast who killed their lord" he doesn't wanna show them being destroyed so easily by kaido .... that's what i bet my money on.

Status
Not open for further replies.