Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom: I've came from far away just to kill you!!

Big Mom: Straw Hat, why did you come here!? You are not going to say something as funny as to defeat Kaidou right!?

Luffy: Yeah... That's right! .....

Yamato: It wasn't that? Luffy!

Samurais: Eh!? Mugiwara-san!?

Hyou: Guy with the straw hat... What happened...?

Luffy: I CAME TO BEAT KAIDOU, YOU, THE EXECUTIVES, OROCHI AND YOUR SUBORDINATES!!! THIS IS AN "ALL-OUT WAR"!!

:steef::steef::steef:
Big Mom: Maaamamamama Hahaha!!! Don't be so full of yourself just for bringing a few hundred people!!

Queen: Muuhahaha! That's right idiot

Fodder: Queen-sama!! There are thousands of intruders going inside the castle through the rear entrance!!

Queen: EEEEEEEHHHH!!?
Did that fodder just make fool out of Queen?...lmao....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
wb is not a durability monster
kaido is
so I guess kaido is not much more durable than an old dying wb

I havent called kaido weak. he's just a disappointment.
What I find more interesting is this:
Whitebeard = Dude cock blocks other Yonko so they can't reach Laugh Tale and became PK.
People: Haha Whitebeard weak and his crew too and his title is only because Roger is dead hahahah Big mom who never fought top tiers post Rocks would kill him hahah Kaido scales brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ON LAND ON AIR ON YOUR DESK Always bet on Kaido.

I

Kaido's durability is the amazing thing about him.

His durability is literally the reason for him being "invincible" since people cannot even penetrate through his skin.

The Red Scabbards are impressive, no question, but compared to other top tiers, their AP is not that powerful. And they have AdCoA but the spoilers literally demonstrated that there are even levels within Ryuo - such as the Scabbard piercing through his skin but Oden straight up cutting through Kaido's dragon scales.

If people believe that top tiers are not able to do the same thing against Kaido, if not even performing better, this would be just pure ignorance.

Wrong example.

Was WB known for his durability?
Was WB as strong as his prime self?

Then how can you compare these two things? Hurting Kaido with Haki far weaker than Oden's is more important than a fodder stabbing Sickbeard.
Didn't Shuutenmaru cut through Jack swords like butter. What made you think they AP is weak. Also Kaido durability doesn't mean much to why he strong cause nobody taught top tiers couldn't cut him.

Whitbeard had regular human skin so it's not the same thing, Whitbeard wasn't hyped to invincible/indestructible.

Kaido from his very introduction was said to not be invisible. He lost over a dozen times. Oden as we saw cut him. Why is the scabbards with all their combined might making him bleed a little such a big deal?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Kaido is the world's strongest "creature" while WB is the world's strongest "man".
Since "man" is also a "creature" , Kaido should have been stronger than prime WB.
Unless we get proof that WB was "world's strongest creature" in his prime, Kaido > Prime WB.
Im more leaning towards the "Zoans" user. Among the Zoans user, Kaido is the strongest.

Wait...so even Kaido doesn't dare say World's Strongest Creature and rather says World's Strongest Military?

Well...there you have it. Even Kaido doesn't think he is the WSC. And about the strongest military thing - they are gonna get defeated by a bunch of Supernovas and Samurai alliance worth 5,000 people. Clearly not the strongest military either.

The Kaido fans ran rampant and went faaar overboard with powerscaling. Placing him above the likes of WB...this is reckoning.
Do you think Kaido is unaware of the Marines power? of the warlords? He is far more credible than you.

If they lose here all it says is that this temporary alliance is >everyone else.

M

MD Zolo

Do you think Kaido is unaware of the Marines power? of the warlords? He is far more credible than you.

If they lose here all it says is that this temporary alliance is >everyone else.
8 SN + Yamato + Marco + 9 RS + 5,000 Samurai is stronger than all military power in the world?

You guys don't ever stop with your bullshit!! It is clear that they are not even stronger than the Marine Force that intercepted WB in Marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.