• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
actually his whole intro was
prev attempts to execute him, the blades broke
implying he was impenetrable
kinemon's/kiku's sword is as clean as ever.he isnt immortal, he can be killed.
kaido himself thinks they cant break through his defense but they do
implying anyone with oden's level ryou can deal enough damage to kaido and ultimately kill him.

why are people acting like top tiers execute prisoners. did garp and sengoku execute roger?
lmao
On land on air..........:goatasure::goatasure::goatasure::goatasure:

Even fodder guillotine wasn't enough:memehm::memehm::memehm:

J

Jo_Ndule

fujitora and greenbull against a yc 1 lv and 3 vets lv one is queer and another a cat.
fuji come out with bondaged all over his body.
lol that was 2 vs 4 not 1 vs 9
Admiral fans are crazy.

It took 9 dudes to barely hurt Kaido who is clean shortly after. 1 v 9
While 2 admirals got tagged by Sabo + 3 vets in 2 v 4 lol
Don't tell me Morley, Lindbergh and karasu can use Ryo even then it was 2 top tiers vs 1 low top or inbetweener and vets

Whlle Kaido faces 5 high tiers + 4 arguably vets all of them can use ryoo

9 retainers > Sabo and 3 Revo commanders

Retainers beat Fuji or even both Fuji and GB in 9 v 2.

I forgot Kaido was drunk and caught offguard while he got jumped on. He only sobered up after the attack.

kinemon blade >>> executioner gullotine for sure
if only they had kinemon and kiku to execute him instead.
:josad:
make no mistake
kaido will be killed end of the arc.
folks saying he cant be killed are in for another rude awakening.:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

We know he was when Shanks still had two arms and they duelled. I even quoted the databook for you. You forget that too? It's hard educating you guys huh :milaugh:
databook doesnt say when he became wss sera
you on google translate again

J

Jo_Ndule

H
What I find more interesting is this:
Whitebeard = Dude cock blocks other Yonko so they can't reach Laugh Tale and became PK.
People: Haha Whitebeard weak and his crew too and his title is only because Roger is dead hahahah Big mom who never fought top tiers post Rocks would kill him hahah Kaido scales brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ON LAND ON AIR ON YOUR DESK Always bet on Kaido.

I
WB never stopped anyone from being PK
Fake news... If he was really stopping them, Kaido and BM wouldn't keep their empires, they wouldn't be roaming the seas freely.

actually his whole intro was
prev attempts to execute him, the blades broke
implying he was impenetrable
kinemon's/kiku's sword is as clean as ever.he isnt immortal, he can be killed.
kaido himself thinks they cant break through his defense but they do
implying anyone with oden's level ryou can deal enough damage to kaido and ultimately kill him.

why are people acting like top tiers execute prisoners. did garp and sengoku execute roger?
lmao
Okay so if the execution failed on Ace. If he used haki or something. They would just let him go?:milaugh:

They did not know they were sick. What part of that don't you get?:kaidowhat:
Admiral fans legit have to forget manga panels
who says they didnt
:endthis:
they all saw him at the war
sick and all
and still said wb stood at the top of the group
Post automatically merged:

Okay so if the execution failed on Ace. If he used haki or something. They would just let him go?:milaugh:
I mean
:kayneshrug:
shit yeah.

I hate this part. It's so obvious what he really thinks of her. He can't even hype her properly.
I've made peace with it.

Once you realize that OP is a generally well-written manga that doesn't take itself too seriously and also isn't really the most logic one (countless PIS moments), it all gets easier.

Oda just wants his manga to be this way and it's fine, once you accept it.

It's not a shonen like HxH, which prouds itself on almost being flawless in terms of writing. As long as it's entertaining, it's fine for Oda.

Wow
This is an absolutely MINDBLOWING chapter! But first, I have to mention how the editor is simply a bait mofo LMAO, tears my ass LOL

Now, I'll finally talk about each point:

1- For all the Big Mom fans.... Your Mama will fall this chapter, everytime you use Luffy's statement as a way to escape and manuver... this time, Luffy cleared it ONCE MORE... ALL OF KAIDO/BIG MOM/OROCHI will fall this arc along with their forces! Oda probably knows another main arc with Big Mom would mean DEATH for this series

2- Ryuu is ENOUGH to pierce and wound Kaido.... Not Enma... Not Oden's blood.... so Luffy has the TOOLS to beat Kaido... surely he will access some more powrful forms shit, but he got the tools... so for all the "Advanced Haki" is not enough, I hope you can accept your Ls.. and don't over-complicate things by saying "Kaido is immortal, Law using Surgery to remove immortality" kind of theories again...

3- Looking back at Kaido's fights in his past.... did he ONLY fight Ryuu users who NEVER USED swords???? cause maybe this is how he got DEFEATED, but there was no permanent scar left.... it would explain how for example "just theoretically" WB would beat him in a fight, but thorugh punches that hurts his inside, but not leave a scar like how Swords do....

4- Luffy's epic panel of declaring how he will beat ALL looked awesome

5- Queen once again, funny as fuck... I cannot get enough of his surprised faces... INB4 salty fandom about Yonko powerscaling this chapter just ruin this comedy by blaming Queen a lot and hating on his comedy which is gold. I already know it, when people are salty, they cannot enjoy simple comedy moments

6- Kaido tranforming to Dragon THEN taking Red Scabbard to a larger place for battle reminded me of "Ant King Meruem, Zeno, and Netero moment" when Zeno created a dragon and they all rode it to a place suitable for battle!

7- Yamato needs BETTER characterization than "from this day I will become Kozoki Oden".... IF she wants to board the ship... she needs to be "Yamato" not "Oden wanna be"

8- Kinemon looked great in this chapter, looked formidable

9- King is missing LOL

10- Why Oda? why the shadow Marco saw is Perospro? WHYYYY??? you could have made bigger entrance! The only part that disappointed me in this chapter honestly!

11- Red Scabbard facing Kaido FIRST, and Luffy says "he'll follow later" and Marco "NOT JOINING battle YET", Yamato busy with Ulti, And Kidd/Law/Zoro on the sides as well, tells me the "FINAL MATCH" vs Kaido is still in the process in the making... Let's see how it will end up...

12- THHHHHHHHHAAAAANKKKK YOUUUU ODA for not making Sanji disappearance and coming back is ONLY to save Nami/Carrot.... I have addressed this many times, if Sanji's comeback/entrance is him eliminating stupid homies... he better stay away banging as many prostitutes as possible, I swear it's better.... LOL... at least he's living the dream. Not only it makes his entrance "meh"... but ALSO, it just belittles Nami by huge margin... the girl got so much better.. let her handle herself and saving her ass by herself.... And I'm hoping "Sanji/Franky/Brook" entrance to the battle will bring BIG impact, not just saving Nami from homies LMAO... what a rediculous reason to make Sanji disappear for those chapters... he could have at least stayed by their side and fended off Prometheus since he's fire and more formidable if that's the case!

Great chapter overall

Once again,
RIP Enma hype LOL
Just joking.. but honestly, Zoro should get back his Shusui, now Enma doesn't look special at all hahahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.