Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they used the same Ryouo with Oden and Kaido just barely got scratched... then how is that a bad showing ?
beacuse, it seems like injuring kaido it's not as hard as people thought it would be, kiku is able to pierce kaido hand, that's not team attack that's just individual attack from kiku, so yeah its bad showing from kaido.
now i can see law and zoro will be able to cut kaido as well:josad:

:suresure: now sanjikun is salty coz g4 couldn't hurt Kaido and retainers did it in combined attack

He started downplaying Kaido.

Kaido WSC

Says the guy who uses G4 beating CoOless Kata to say pre fs Luffy was equal or above Kata
Hehe don't go for @sanjikun or others, your boy Kaido the WSC is looking so good just after fighting 3 or 4 guys (Kinemon included), so much for WSC, so much for Kaido's defense ...

Oh i forgot, Yamato is clashing Ulti a vet lvl so by your logic Yamato = Ulti ? :milaugh::milaugh:

People still thinking the raid will fail? Lol

Lol we're even getting Full Moon here
Still act 3 man. I'll agree only when the act is over and things don't look dire. The issue is:

- Oda has a hard on for making a countries citizens suffer and witness the final battles.

- Tengu, Hiyori, Onimaru and Tama are all missing from Onigashima

- Like I mentioned, Act 3 isn't the final battle act. That will likely be Act 4 all things considering. Act 3 in Kabuki usually end in Tragedies. Oden's death happened in the beginning middle of the Act, so far.

beacuse, it seems like injuring kaido it's not as hard as people thought it would be, kiku is able to pierce kaido hand, that's not team attack that's just individual attack from kiku, so yeah its bad showing from kaido.
now i can see law and zoro will be able to cut kaido as well:josad:
You guys know how to read for shit

Kaidos compared their Ryouo to Odens. This attack was comparable to it and it did jackshit

J

Jo_Ndule

If Kinemon has Adv Coa I’m gonna laugh lol
He does have Ryou : repel/barrier

This tells you that Kinnemon and Raizou trolled at DR. Even Dukes trolled Jack lol they could have beaten him if they used ryou

Also this chapter, Kaido doesn't even use base form or hybrid he still uses dragon Kaido

So much for people thinking having ryou means you can scar Kaido, or give him a real damage . You need have Oden level of AP too

Lol they only gave minor wounds to a surprised Kaido who wasn’t even using Haki. Do you really want to embarrass yourself when Kaido inevitably beats up all Nine Scabbards, including the Sulong Dukes? Based on the summary, Kaido doesn’t even seem to be taking them seriously.

Btw Akainu had the Marines backing him up against the WBP, so this comparison makes no sense[/QUOTE
Kaido is fighting 5 high tiers + 4 arguably vets : Izo. Kiku, Kinnemon and Raizou might be vets too or above Pedro.
All 9 have better CoA than any WB commander Akainu fought.

Akainu only fought 3 high tiers among those 15 dudes : only Marco croco Vista are high tiers and the rest weren't high tiers.
None of them have great CoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.