Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

No one's saying Kaido is weak. He is still a Yonko and a top tier.

The fact of the matter is that everyone acted like he couldn't be hurt or touched and that Zoro stood no chance of even hurting him.

But now fucking Kiku of all people has managed to pierce his skin making it all the more obvious that Zoro is fully capable of cutting Kaido.

If you think there's no chance after this chapter, you're either in denial or trolling
:kayneshrug:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Honestly, this whole thing hypes up the Scabbards into YC territory. If you think about it, if Oden lived, he would have essentially been a Yonko in regards to the power of his subordinates. SoI think it's time to accept the Scabbards as solid YC territory. Denjiro alone is YC1 as I've been saying for a long time.

This week

Zoro fans: "Omg, LMFAO look at Kaido, cut by the SCRUBBARDS, hyped for nothing, such a joke AHAHAHAHAHA"

*1-2 Months from now Zoro cuts Kaido*

Zoro Fans: "ZOROOOOOOOOOO! The strongest character in the series! Just cut the invincible Kaido!!!!! OMG ZOOOROOOOOO!!!! Zoro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Luffy!!!!!!"

This is funny because some of you are already uncomfortable with the idea that Zoro cutting Kaido is such a FAT possibility now

Make all the excuses you want :milaugh::milaugh:

The same way the other side will act as if it is not a good feat when they where adamant that Zoro could not do it at all a few days back :kayneshrug:

But you are trying to clown people about something you think will not happen because you are afraid of it happening, that’s hilarious :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Z-boys are literally in the thread right now shitting on Kaido for getting cut by the scabbards. Had that been Zoro this chapter, it'd be a whole different story. When you act like a hypocrite, you get called out on it. :kata:

Not to mention, retainers like Neko, Inu, Denjiro etc had 20 years to strengthen their haki, but Raizo, Kinemon and Kiku had skills matching that of Oden even 20 years back??
Dude, I was going to bring this up as well.... That implies that Kin'emon basically let Caesar/Vergo/Monet and the rest of the Doflamingo Family nearly annihilate two islands for the sake of..... plot....?

I don't know why some people are milking Kaido's lip bleed so much.... It was obvious that this was gonna happen. If after patiently waiting for revenge and boiling in rage for 20 years, the retainers weren't able to do even this much.... Than that would have been sad.

If anything this hypes Kaidou even more, as it shows that you need 9 YC level guys and all of them with highly advanced CoA to even slightly injure World's Strongest Creature.

You are literally using Zou as an example to say Elbaf "could" be short, yet you refute my argument that most arcs are longer than Zou, therefore Elbaf is likely not going to be short?

Bruh, hurry dont contradict yourself.
I never said Elbaf could be short because of Zou, I literally stated that I (myself) didn't believe it would be long.
I am refuting your argument because you believe that statistically Elbaf could be long.
I really don't know what you are trying tô acomplish with this :choppawhat:
I just gave my headcanon opinion and you wrote your take like it is the truth when It isn't because we don't know what that Arc will be about or who It will involve and statistics means shit here so until we get solid information about Elbaf your takes will be nothing but headcanon just like mines.

Status
Not open for further replies.