• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

They didn't say they allied because of marine or ssg
They allied because they want to conquer the world
Kaido said the Wg is confident with ssg they can handle a yonko but with alliance and ancient weapon they will beat Wg
So they are talking about natural fortress and making more weapons because it is fun to do?!! No!! Kaido and BM are prepping for war against WG/Marines. They are even fortifying their stronghold. That should give you an idea why they are allying.

What is the reason of this fight?

Kaido will destroy all the scabbards. Akainu won Curiel and he has a lot of Navy soldiers around.
I can tell you.

The group Akainu fought beats the group that Kaidou fought.

Turf restricted/Injured Akainu wasn't even scratched by his enemies while Kinemon/Kiku already wounded Kaidou.

Kaidou will beat them but will suffer great injuries. Meanwhile Akainu was clean.

You're missing the point. The whole point of the alliance was to strengthen themselves against the unknown power that WH/Marines possesses.

While Pirates do betray each other, betraying each other in this crucial juncture doesn't help either of them. Similarly, Kaido dying or Linlin dying doesn't help the other side either.

That being said, Rocks Pirates were more or less self-destructive. Hence, it is doubtful that they can comprehend the situation sufficiently enough to properly work together.

In another words, neither Kaido nor Linlin wants the other to die till clear advantage presents itself. But that doesn't mean one will help out the other.
Didn't the alliance happened BEFORE the abolishment of the Shichibukai was even announced?

So they are talking about natural fortress and making more weapons because it is fun to do?!! No!! Kaido and BM are prepping for war against WG/Marines. They are even fortifying their stronghold. That should give you an idea why they are allying.
Did you even read his speech? They said they allied to conquer the world and will Wano as their base not that they allied because they are scared of Ssj

Advanced is about level tho ?
Well Penetration Haki is just type of Haki which is means of injuring an opponent internally without touching them. Scabbards are overpowering Kaidos skin durability, touching them and making him bleed by using most of their power.

How is that the same? Its Ryou which is advanced application than just coating your hands in Haki but its no different than what Zoro does.

M

MD Zolo

Did you even read his speech? They said they allied to conquer the world and will Wano as their base not that they allied because they are scared of Ssj
The Fu*k?!! I didn't say that Kaido or BM is scared of SSG or Marines.

I said that they are prepping for war against the WG with the unknown new power. What the hell are you talking about?!

I can tell you.

The group Akainu fought beats the group that Kaidou fought.

Turf restricted/Injured Akainu wasn't even scratched by his enemies while Kinemon/Kiku already wounded Kaidou.

Kaidou will beat them but will suffer great injuries. Meanwhile Akainu was clean.
Akainu and navy soldiers fought. Dont forget about them. It was a whole war.

And at that time only Marco and Vista was able to use haki and i didnt see them near Curiel and Akainu. Can you show me if i wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.