Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 988: "I've kept you waiting"

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm Interesting Chapter after so long , Lmao Franky 😂😂😂😂 , So king vs Sanji Might be a one off lets not judge too quickly otherwise y'all may go into some kind of meltdown when King chooses to ignore Sanji next Chapter lol , Anyway I might sound stupid but I have been thinking King the wildfire huh , His species is extinct Right ? Would be cool if Judge somehow used The Dna of the species king hails from and somehow embedded it into Sanji or atleast a part of it or something, Since king probably has a fire based theme , Would Also be a cool little insight/explanation into Sanji's ability to use Diable Jambe cuz that shit random af lol 😂 , Will probably be wrong since this is way too far stretched eh @Chrono @MonsterZoro :milaugh:

By the way it is really sad that Nami broke up with Zeus; they were such a cute couple :josad:
Oh well maybe it's Sanji chance... or not :myman:
Poor Zeus, she’s been rough on him. We can say she let her anger cloud her judgment. :madmonk:

Another Number revealed.:rolaugh:
I’m disappointed by the Numbers so far, they don’t live up to their hype.

Jack not worried at all about their Sulong transformation, that's the maniac i know and love.
:steef:

It's obvious that the Minks will take out all the Gifters + the Number, but Jack will reveal his hybrid and smack them down while Kaido's doing the same to the scabbards.

LMAO, Franky running over Big mom and pretending like nothing happened, not mentioning this Zeus fiasco again.
The disrespect.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.