Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I have mixed feeling for this chapter but it is still a cool chapter :

Good points :

Sanji vs King !! Nice show, but the last attack likely did some damages to Sanji, lets see next chapter.

Sanji saving Momo, and saying Momo speech was great. Typical Sanji here : he saves the day with a nice punchline ^^

I kinda like Jack, the guy went to help Kaido immediately, and nice reminder of the rivalry with the Minks. He showed Raizo for the first time etc. Jack seems knowledgeable about Sulong because he said that this form doesn't last for long.

Yamato = Oden joke here was weird but funny.

Average to bad points :

The sulong transformations was a bit of a let down here : we didn't see much, and the semi-tranformations we saw were not that original or great. Carrot sulong was really something else.

We didn't see Inu and Neko Sulong, last time Neko smile hyped his transformation but nothing here yet.

The Big mom situation : why those kind of moments only happen with BM ? She was disrespected once again, when we know she is uber powerful, she can be smart, badass etc. Oda made an alliance with 2 Yonko, now he has to use the other one too.

3/5 chapter

F

Fallen Prince

Not sure why oda even bothered with this kind of plot. I wouldn't mind if it was just kaidos child and maybe even if she admired oden...but this is just a weird thing. If there is good reason for this. Then its pretty shit idea or whatever came tooda.
Yamato is certainly annoying. Its possibly because she lacks her own personality.

Luffy calling her with nickname should sink any possibility of her being nakama.

Status
Not open for further replies.