Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 988: "I've kept you waiting"

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I’m pretty sure most people on r/onepiece consider her or actually him a guy.

As do I honestly. Oda seems to be going all the way in gender/lgbt this arc.
I dont have a problem with what he/she identifies as etc. My problem is mostly with how quickly that sub has started to worship this character like they are the next best thing when in actual fact they have contributed nothing to the plot.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I dont have a problem with what he/she identifiesas as etc. My problem is mostly with how quickly that sub has started to worship this character like they are the next best thing when in actual fact they have contributed nothing to the plot.
agreed, i mean in the end (certain) scabbards and momo will alive.
the only important role of yamato is just because of the journal.

And yet some are surprised why I am not hyped for Yamato's character or that I do not want her to join the Straw Hats such as she is now.
What I hate most about this is, she doesnt find this wrong to say this. You can NOT just go up to someone who loved their dad and is sadden about his death and say, "Im Oden. I am your father." You are the child of the man who killed his dad! If she doesnt get yelled at by Momo or Hiyori about making such stupid claims I'll be pissed.

This fanbase is so short sighted. Last chapter everyone was shitting on King calling him the background calamity and before that he was called fodder for getting disarmed by Izo. Now all of a sudden he's the GOAT of the beast pirates. Some of ya'll can only perceive what you saw on the pages in the latest chapter.
I've implied it before, but I'll say it again. This Community runs on Subjectivity not Objectivity, They're so quick to judge and cast out and then all of a sudden welcome with full arms. Never understood it and I hate stupid mother fuckers that are so flaky like that.

This fanbase is so short sighted. Last chapter everyone was shitting on King calling him the background calamity and before that he was called fodder for getting disarmed by Izo. Now all of a sudden he's the GOAT of the beast pirates. Some of ya'll can only percieve what you saw on the pages in the latest chapter.
You have to admit, compared to Jack and Queen, he rarely had screentime so he did feel like a background character. (The male version of Smoothie). Im actually a fan of his character since he was introduced, waiting patiently for more parts of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.