How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 988 Titled: I've been waiting.

Starts out with the roof of Onigashima

Kaido is aware of sulong forms.

Jack is ashamed he let the intrusion get so far, and goes to stop minks.

Ashura Denjiro go to fight Kaido.

Inside hall:

Ulti and Yamato still at standoff and Big Mom goes to hit Luffy. Luffy runs.
Brook intercepts big mom's yokai.

Shinobu reaches execution platform and is spotted by King. King attempts slice her. Sanji jumps in with Raid suit. RS has new design but isn't completely changed.

King overpowers sanji pushing him back. And questions sanji and lets him know he will die if he steps forth. Sanji says "tchh"

Entrance hall

Marco and Perospero talk about alliance. Perospero insults marco, marco laughs-yoi.

Back to rooftop Onigashima

Scabbards(Neko, Inu, Kin, Izo, Kiku) are trying their best against Kaido. Kaido uses something like blaze and Kinemon cuts it.

Kaido is attacked from behind by big slash. He says 'this aura"

We saw Zoro licking his sword and unlocking his mangekyou. He says "Its been a while"

Chapter ends.

4 double page spreads. 17 pages.
Break next week(I think my psycho spoiler provider lying about the break though:usoprice:)

HYPE CHAPTER THO.

Chapter 988 Titled: I've been waiting.

Starts out with the roof of Onigashima

Kaido is aware of sulong forms.

Jack is ashamed he let the intrusion get so far, and goes to stop minks.

Ashura Denjiro go to fight Kaido.

Inside hall:

Ulti and Yamato still at standoff and Big Mom goes to hit Luffy. Luffy runs.
Brook intercepts big mom's yokai.

Shinobu reaches execution platform and is spotted by King. King attempts slice her. Sanji jumps in with Raid suit. RS has new design but isn't completely changed.

King overpowers sanji pushing him back. And questions sanji and lets him know he will die if he steps forth. Sanji says "tchh"

Entrance hall

Marco and Perospero talk about alliance. Perospero insults marco, marco laughs-yoi.

Back to rooftop Onigashima

Scabbards(Neko, Inu, Kin, Izo, Kiku) are trying their best against Kaido. Kaido uses something like blaze and Kinemon cuts it.

Kaido is attacked from behind by big slash. He says 'this aura"

We saw Zoro licking his sword and unlocking his mangekyou. He says "Its been a while"

Chapter ends.

4 double page spreads. 17 pages.
Break next week(I think my psycho spoiler provider lying about the break though:usoprice:)

HYPE CHAPTER THO.
I wish there was a dislike button for this

Status
Not open for further replies.