Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same Inu and Neko who said this time they will fight together

Zou never had that 12 hr before Dukes took over as rulers. It is only because they hated each other since Oden died.
It doesn't matter why they took shifts, the fact stands that they did, u can't work your way around that.

Base Jack fought Base Inu AND neko for 5 days straight, not having an hour to rest while the Dukes had fucking 12. Do u even realise the difference?

Yet they couldn't even fucking scratch Jack.

Base Inu or Neko are YC4 ( Perospero level), they are not YC3, especially not with one arm.

It’s the s
Damn.... I'm still waiting for pics to be leaked, I came here and I find desperate people who hate the fact that Sanji is shining and doing the opposite of what they thought (being clowned by Black Maria)... and now they started to post fake spoiler pic....

And the thing is.... I can accept pics posted as Memes where King is wrecking sanji, but a OBVIOUS MEME... just for fun.... but actually people who post fake leaks to fool people into undermining a character... it's just pathetic honestly... like how much do you hate this character to make you try plotting people against him.... Leave that job to the snitch Shanks LOL.. rise above it LOL

It’s the same for the other side. They are downplaying zoro because sanji has his moment.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yes IF SANJI BEATS KING, Lmao, a huge fucking If
Lol never doubt Oda writing
He can make King lose to Sanji
If Luffy can somewhat survive and lays goes retarded to let Luffy win.
If a conqueror was written like this, in order to lose.

And the way Oda treats queen and king, he likes Queen more than King.

King might even get so weakened by base sanji.

I don't hink Oda can do it, but this man is crazy.
He wrote Kaido vs prime Oden 1 v 1 on screen, like some joke that lasted 2 min lol

F

Fallen Prince

I mean zoro fans are saying he is gonna fight kaido but luffy , kidd , law , scabbards are in contest as well.

Gonna see meh Enma meh Grandmaster post incoming . :smithnie:

Status
Not open for further replies.