Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He kicked a distracted P1 and it caused no damage.

Yamato hit a distracted Ulti and temporary knocked her out.
Probably because she used a named attack lol.... and Ulti got right back up after that. You really comparing a casual Sanji kick to Thunder Bagua?
Dude is comparing Sanji base non named kick to Thunder Bagua, aka Kaido's signature technique :seriously:
Some downplayers are really desperate lmao

Stop the YC3 again.

Jack is YC3 from Kaido's crew but he is above vista and Jozu yet all 3 can't beat Cracker cause they can't bypass since they are slower and weaker AP wise than G4.

Base Jack, basé Dukes, Ashura are all mid high tiers with Perospero too.
I've always rated Pero around Dukes and base Jack.
U don't get the portrayal dude.

I get that u hate King and Queen with a passion, but u can't close your eyes and ignore the portrayal.

Jack looks up to his elder brothers, they scold him and while they're doing that, he's looking down to the ground.

In the end he even apologises AND has a lower bounty.

Everything in the story points to Jack being below King and Queen, that's why calling him a YC3 makes sense because he's the weakest out of the calamities.

Don't come with the "authority of an older brother excuse".
Peros is older than Kata, but have u ever seen Kata or Daifuku or Oven look down when Peros was talking to them.

It's a sign of power.

Again, Base Inu/Neko couldn't even scratch that Jack. They're hardly high tiers

Zoan users are interesting. You really don't see the brunt of their power until they go to Hybrid, which is what we are JUST get with Jack allegedly if those spoilers are legit). None of the top 4 BP members have even shown this (and subsequently, P1 used his, Ulti/Drake never actually used theirs properly, let alone the other 3 F6 members). Better yet, we have no idea what a true awakening Zoan is like, and I'm sure Kaido (and likely King/Queen at least) have this form.

Just...be careful with expectations of a main character who has yet to encounter these types of forms outside of Page One. Drake didn't even try to do anything in his yet. If you keep expectations "low" for now, you'll understand why potentially Sanji vs. King could end "badly" or you'll be pleasantly surprised if he does well.

Just my two cents on the matter. I shit on the matchup because I don't expect it to go well. If it does, I'll totally be happy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.