Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with your views but wb clearly was no longer at his prime , marco clearly stated he was already dying..
I know he was not in his prime my dude, maybe 45% of he was. But still not okay to get so much injured by fodders not even using haki.

BM is not even Scratched and people are calling her pathetic.

Kaido was injured by the most advanced form of armament haki and yet less than wb was with Squardo and fodders TOTALLY piercing him.

Wb didnt Well in marineford.

Nope. As usual your comprehension skills is low tier. King attacked Sanji from behind and Sanji was fast enough to parry and clash against it. Then Sanji threw Momo to protect him and didnt even concentrate on King because Sanji wanted to make Momo feel better.

Here Sanji is literally ignoring a YC1 whilst Zoro needs his asthma inhaler against fodder gifters. Just stop your pathetic embrassing trolling.

This is my last reply on this matter.
Yeah .
Sanji freed Momo
King wanted to catch up
Sanji attacked him
Read by panels order not your delusion:denzimote::fuah:

Kaido~BM~Shanks~BB. They can all beat each other with Kaido having the biggest odds of winning.

I havent viewed Shanks as godly since like 2014 lol

I gonna stop talking to you now I think. You made it worse by mentioning Conquerors Haki....even less excuses for Chopper getting away...

Hold up, why didnt she use it on the Sunny Team during the cake chase?
Cause she wanted the cake oh and invincible plot shield :p
Dw man I should stop ruining it for you, I’m already jaded XD. Gonna sleep actually gn all!

Status
Not open for further replies.