How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
got this from reddit:
Sanji is telling King not to poke a hole in him, or he'll die. King says that he'll cut him in two, and that he should try disappearing again. Sanji tells him that he can only disappear visually.
おいおいおいコレはダメだ危ねェ!!!​
やめろ鳥野郎!!!​
腹に風穴空いて死んじまう!!!​
穴じゃ済まねェ真っ二つだ!!消えて逃げてみろ​
消えるのは視覚的なもんではなせ!!!​
lol i love sanji sassines in this chapter:myman:
Sanji sounds like a true badass here:myman:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I have her as my number 1
Kaido~BM~Shanks~BB. They can all beat each other with Kaido having the biggest odds of winning.

big mom def still rocks shanks
her display here just means shanks isnt as godly as we thought.
I havent viewed Shanks as godly since like 2014 lol

Yeah, she can’t catch up to them, oda won’t have that. I was wondering why tf she wasn’t just using ikkoku sovereignty but same answer. Here is hoping she will stop being restricted by plot before it’s too late.
I can smell Olin coming tbh...
I gonna stop talking to you now I think. You made it worse by mentioning Conquerors Haki....even less excuses for Chopper getting away...

Hold up, why didnt she use it on the Sunny Team during the cake chase?

She also got the same bruises or dirt marks when Ussop and Co attacked her. Yet she was fine later on

At this point Oda keeps letting weak and mid trio have fun with Linlin while Luffy doesn't stand a chance.

Linlin vs Luffy : Linlin looks Yonko level each time
Linlin vs weaker Strawhats : High tier comic woman
Yes dude, BigMom getting respect whenever she faces Luffy...better pray Luffy vs BigMom happens, then Oda wanks BigMom like anything ....for some reason he is avoiding this and would rather want to clown her against weak SH....he is indirectly clowning Luffy too :josad:

The thing is, we have got 4 options right now, whether you like it or not. King has isolated Sanji and Luffy was specifically shown as busy with Big Mom so he is out of equation for helping Sanji.

1) Sanji vs King
2) Sanji and Zoro vs King
( Sanji is too prideful to leave an opponent he encounters and fights to Zoro. Zoro will not ask him something like “leave him to me” too. These are the dynamics established between them. )
3) Sanji and Zoro vs King and Queen
Tag team fight. Does not tarnish duo’s reputation and we have previously witnessed that they become an amazing duo when they are not fighting each other
4) Sanji and Marco vs King
Another possible option.

Status
Not open for further replies.