Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Nothing puts them above him. He clashed evenly with WB in WSM condition. Both him and Kaido wanted to go to MF. They had a fight. Guess who showed up at MF?:seriously:

So no superiority has been shown by either Kaido or BM over Shanks.
They are above shanks.
Shanks has nothing over rocks pirates, Only Roger does.

F

Fallen Prince

I agree that Oda's use and treatment is very annoying and frustrating.

It's clear than she is extremely strong and yet she is the center or victim of particulary absurd plot devices and moments.

The worst is that Oda hasn't found any other way to prevent the Straw Hats and their allies to be confronted by her at full power because they would be massacred otherwise.
As a literature student i look at her character as sterotyped villains .

Oda def needs to talk to his editors how he can balance comic and seriousness.

I mean there are villains in comics like loki from marvel have sterotype jester persona you can never take them seriously .

Oda def does not want all his villains to look overly serious like kaido/shanks have serious aura with them.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sanji knows the toughness of the RS.

Remember his words against P1 ?
He says it didn't hurt as he expected ( highlighting the RS def attribute).

But despite that he says he will die if he's hit by an attack like that.( Supreme hype to King over page one lol).

So he will be notably hurt ( and curse me for this he could be k.o as hypetool ) if the attack lands properly.
I don't know. Maybe similar thing might happen again. King impales Sanji and later Sanji gets up saying it doesn't hurt as he thought.

Sanji said he would die so if what Sanji said is true then Sanji might die next chapter. I don't think Oda would do that when Sanji hasn't shown full training full power and full power of RS.

Oda with strong females :
Linlin is mentally disturbed, her childhood memories are twisted... She gets clowns every moment
Yamato is mentally ill, personality issue
Smoothie is lazy, useless
Hancock, just another fangirl

You forgot robin. She was so cool during alabasta and skypiea and now oda forgets her. It’s been years since she last fought. Dude smoothie is disappointing. I was hyped during her first appearance because she is the only female yonko commander and now look at her just on the sidelines. As for yamato, her role playing oden is starting to creep me out. It’s like oda is turning strong girls into mindless buffoons and with mental issues like big mom and yamato. Whereas smart girls like robin and nami are made weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.