Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Zoan ,no named attack ( at least Queen used brachio bomber....) and sanji is seeing himself dead already ( even tho he knows the toughness of the RS as he said vs P1)....

:few:

Mofos here thinking he will ok next chapter .:suresure:

King has not pulled up his sword,hybrid or any named attack and Sanji sees himself dead already LMFAO .

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you also realize this right?
ofc
but thats how these fights start anyway.
how did katakuri look when he and luffy started.

seeing candibois like my post makes me feel like I have said something wrong
:quest:

databook marco fought on par with admirals
Ace novel kaido strongest yonko individually . big mom matches kaido over days.
kaido big mom > shanks.
old wb with his bisento == shanks. you either believe he was wsm at the ship and on mf or you believe he had already lost a step.
:kata:
Yes Marco = Admirals
Yes Kaido> Old WB, BM and Shanks
Old WB on ship with Shanks =WSM
WB at MF= not WB that clashed with Shanks

Glad we cleared it up :shocking:

King and Sanji are in Zoro's area
Yeah, he's gonna see them come down on that Drill Peck

It's his manga about pirates, he includes more females than he should already, how many female pirates are there... fuck off with pc culture you destroyer of unique cultures.
I mean you can argue that it's a bit irresponsible for the demographic but yeah... a brutal and sexist world is kinda the point.

If I'm not wrong Luffy too was wary of being hit by Katacurrys's Trident Mogura.. How is it any different from that??
Because this isn't the sword that King has, which would be more equivalent to Mogura. Luffy wasn't shitting himself over Arlong's bite or Jody's bite even when they seriously hurt him.

Though I can imagine that Sanji's dialogue is like a troll statement or something, it's not looking good that it's not even a named attack.

Full Zoan ,no named attack ( at least Queen used brachio bomber....) and sanji is seeing himself dead already ( even tho he knows the toughness of the RS as he said vs P1)....

:few:

Mofos here thinking he will be ok next chapter .:suresure:

King has not pulled up his sword,hybrid or any named attack and Sanji sees himself dead already LMFAO .

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you also realize this right?
it's Marco time to help to hype King and then we can talk to Zoro to fight him :pepedoffy:

So what i got from this spoiler thread:

• Every time Big mom was and will get clowned in the future is PIS, Oda not knowing how to handle her character, and even better, it's actually a testament to her strength that PIS is needed to keep that monster in check.
  • Every other Top Tier won't get this luxury because i don't stan them. If they're hurt, i will ignore every bit of context and clown them to death because they're trash.
Is that somewhat right ?

Yes Marco = Admirals
Yes Kaido> Old WB, BM and Shanks
Old WB on ship with Shanks =WSM
WB at MF= not WB that clashed with Shanks

Glad we cleared it up :shocking:
nah
databook marco fought equally with admirals in mf
shanks was once equal to wssm mihawk before he lost an arm
shanks == old base wb no df needed (manga)
kaido strongest yonko (ace novel)
big mom matches kaido over a stretch of days (manga)
big mom kaido top two yonkos
am done arguing this for the moment mate. you are not changing my mind.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why's everyone ignoring how awesome Franky and Brook were in this chapter? They deserve more spotlight than King VS Sanji IMO. People who always complain about how Oda doesn't highlight the lesser SH's are the same people who gives no shits when they actual did something.

Before he confront him?
Ichiji before attacking Kuri

When he was defeated

Why's everyone ignoring how awesome Franky and Brook were in this chapter? They deserve more spotlight than King VS Sanji IMO. People who always complain about how Oda doesn't highlight the lesser SH's are the same people who gives no shits when they actual did something.
The Yonkou stans in this thread would prefer that everyone forgets them even being in the chapter for obvious reasons.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.