Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raid Suit is a better defensive armor than Zoro's normal non haki body.

But offensively Zoro has more destructive ability.
Yeah he was long overdue for a defense buff. He was a glass cannon with medium offense, so at the very least now he can hang with people who aren't blown away by his attacks.

Zoro's already balanced medium high in offense and defense I guess.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Yeah he was long overdue for a defense buff. He was a glass cannon with medium offense, so at the very least now he can hang with people who aren't blown away by his attacks.

Zoros defense comes from his sword he doesn’t have to block attacks with his body parts. But when attacks get through u saw what happen with the nails and the shoulder stab and the cut appo

Marco isn't way above king
Fighting Teach and losing badly means nothing.
Teach wasn't even Yonko then. Should I remind you Nami, brook fought Yonko too.

Where did Marco get nominated as Yonko candidate?

Marco is a loser
King is trash
- Blackbeard after defeating Marco becomes a Yonkou
- Luffy after defeating Cracker, Katakuri AND MEME ( in the newspaper it was said that he won)....No Yonkou
:josad:

At least Katakuri has the higher bounty....oh wait
:josad::funky:

Zoros defense comes from his sword he doesn’t have to block attacks with his body parts. But when attacks get through u saw what happen with the nails and the shoulder stab and the cut appo
This man has had several buildings destroyed with him in it, took a buzz saw to the stomach, ate all of Luffy's pain and fatigue in addition to his own, took his enemy's weapon out of his own body to fuck him with, and actually saved Luffy while they were being attacked by Apoo. Step off.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Luffy running away from the big meme again? It's hard for this guy to go 1x1 with a yonkou, he already wanted to join the crowd up there to TRY to defeat Kaido in a group. Fortunately, the comic relief came again to save Luffy again.

Zoro's fighting style means his defense is primary based on sword defense. Sanji has a literal armor so of course direct attacks on the body armor will be more tanky

Status
Not open for further replies.