How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy
How bad is Big Mom's fate going up against Chad Frankozord?
Bro, Franky made her entire face bleed...Bege and his crew couldn’t connect with those “super powerful” KX Launchers, and Luffy’s blows have had no effect whatsoever, but the Franky Kurosai fucked her whole head up right away??

IT’S CANON - FRANKY HAS OFFICIALLY DONE MORE DAMAGE TO A YONKO THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER!!! :cheers::smithnie::gokulaugh::myman::kayneshrug::amazing::suresure::optimistic::moonwalk::goyea::shocking::sweat::steef::funky::milaugh::kata::finally::yasu::catlewd::sadgrin::madmonk::catpole::catsweat::yearight::wellwell::giogio::goatasure::bignews::sanmoji::doffytroll::usoprice::happinesspunch::cr7::smoothieduck::laughmoji::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::hihihi::lumazed::lunazing::yonjidoggy::fujilaugh::luuh::perocry::nicagesmile::dogood::kizabat::sabogood::brootea::zehaha::usosmug:

Bro, Franky made her entire face bleed...Bege and his crew couldn’t connect with those “super powerful” KX Launchers, and Luffy’s blows have had no effect whatsoever, but the Franky Kurosai fucked her whole head up right away??

IT’S CANON - FRANKY HAS OFFICIALLY DONE MORE DAMAGE TO A YONKO THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER!!!:cheers::smithnie::gokulaugh::myman::kayneshrug::amazing::suresure::optimistic::moonwalk::goyea::shocking::sweat::steef::funky::milaugh::kata::finally::yasu::catlewd::sadgrin::madmonk::catpole::catsweat::yearight::wellwell::giogio::goatasure::bignews::sanmoji::doffytroll::usoprice::happinesspunch::cr7::smoothieduck::laughmoji::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::hihihi::lumazed::lunazing::yonjidoggy::fujilaugh::luuh::perocry::nicagesmile::dogood::kizabat::sabogood::brootea::zehaha::usosmug:
Omg man all these emotes

Praising that mechatronics human hybrid God called Super Franky :)

Next chapter Big Mom better stand up immediately and destroy all the Straw Hats :blobevil:
Every time she goes against the Straw Hats, Oda always tries to find some way to clown on her just to prevent them getting killed. However when she goes against someone who isn't a Straw Hat like Kaido or the Vinsmokes then she looks good, Oda really needs to stop holding back Big Mom and have her go all out.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

IT’S CANON - FRANKY HAS OFFICIALLY DONE MORE DAMAGE TO A YONKO THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER!!!:cheers::smithnie::gokulaugh::myman::kayneshrug::amazing::suresure::optimistic::moonwalk::goyea::shocking::sweat::steef::funky::milaugh::kata::finally::yasu::catlewd::sadgrin::madmonk::catpole::catsweat::yearight::wellwell::giogio::goatasure::bignews::sanmoji::doffytroll::usoprice::happinesspunch::cr7::smoothieduck::laughmoji::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::hihihi::lumazed::lunazing::yonjidoggy::fujilaugh::luuh::perocry::nicagesmile::dogood::kizabat::sabogood::brootea::zehaha::usosmug:
Franky already low diffed a yonko this chapter.

Smoothie > Big Mom :smithnie:

It would not be a bad one shot training
Lol
Zoro and Smoothie clashing dialog:

Zoro: You cannot even kill my boredom
Smoothie: You are tough Roronoa, I'll give you that, but have you ever overcame waterfalls like me!

Zoro: I overcame Aqua Laguna, but have you ever defeated a bunch of gifters...

Smoothie: Bakana!

Zoro: heh! You're not on my league! Begone!

FRANKY NEG DIFFS BIG MOM?!?!?! WHY THE *FUCK* WERE WE EVER TALKING ABOUT SANJI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS RULES

@Albino 👑 Boy, we aren’t just eating good, we’re shutting down the whole fuckin’ restaurant...OUR BOY JUST CLOWNED A YONKO :finally::fransuper::memehm:
Like I was saying low quality early spoilers were bound to leave out something significant, turns out it was Franky taking down Big Mum lol but @Lebrent said Sanji was the MVP, hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.