Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe his club is stronger than his skin. His body was hyped up with being strong not the club.

Anyway, I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is true or not. If it is and it's not a quick clash I hope Sanji you get some good fight.

I'm a little skeptical at this time whether the spoiler is accurate because I can't see Sanji immediately using his RS. He has to be using it for King to recognize the Germa 66. We also know that Sanji doesn't want anything to do with his family so I don't see him asking Frankie to change his suit in the way it can be easily recognized as Germa 66 technology.

Yet, there's a possibility that part it is inaccurate and it just Sanji attacking King in his base mode.
His skin is not actually "durable" in the conventional sense of the word. It's not like diamond. Luffy's punches were sinking in, and even slightly bruising.

His skin was more durable in the sense of Luffy's skin being durable to blunt hits. They certainly bend to the shape of attacks, but somewhere along the "stretching" part the attack's damage gets lost.

Sanjibros yall playing too much with this one. I'm not saying anything incriminating until I see at least more than one chapter of clashing. Oda tryna do that old ass bullshit where two people fight and someone gains the upper hand before it's interrupted. Usually Luffy starts folding someone at this point in the arc before the crew fight for real, this is unorthodox as hell :usoprice:.

Status
Not open for further replies.