Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, casual base Katakuri actually defeated Ichiji in seconds...
King couldn't damage or beat base sanji

And remember RS ichiji>base Sanji.

I gotta give King props, even though Sanji still gonna clash him more.
This is what happens when anyone faces a YC1. Eveb Luffy got the same treatment from Kata for more than half the duration of their fight.... To expect something else would be idiotic.

But somehow Luffy who has surpassed YC1s can't perform in such a manner against other Vets and high tiers. Ulti, Appo and some others have successfully stalled and even damaged him in brief scuffles, whereas fighters like Kata completely and utterly dominate the clash from beginning, without giving their opponents even a single chance.

I have always believed that the final battle will happen on Wano mainland itself and that there will be three rounds between Kaido and Luffy.

Even with a full moon the alliance still hasn't the power to beat two Yonkos and I have the feeling that we have only seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to their powers.

Plus there are many actors still absent such as the rest of the BMP that came to Wano, Hawkins, Hiyori, Tama, Toko, Hitetsu and the marines that will have to come to Wano sooner or later.
I’ve seen this theory before but I don’t like it.

I also don’t want marines coming. Akainu already said they don’t have the manpower.

J

Jo_Ndule

This is what happens when anyone faces a YC1. Eveb Luffy got the same treatment from Kata for more than half the duration of their fight.... To expect something else would be idiotic.

But somehow Luffy who has surpassed YC1s can't perform in such a manner against other Vets and high tiers. Ulti, Appo and some others have successfully stalled and even damaged him in brief scuffles, whereas fighters like Kata completely and utterly dominate the clash from beginning, without giving their opponents even a single chance.
Oda makes Luffy incompetent and goofy that's why.

If Luffy was serious type, he would no/low diff Vets and low high tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.