Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Sanji VS King, is the New KATA vs Luffy...
I see both of them pretty similar at the beginnig...
While Zoro could fight Kaido alongside with Luffy, or Queen...Imo Sanji is gonna Fight King....

BUT
Before Sanji get's caugh by King, someone screams SANGORO!!!
What if that one is Page One or Drake???
That will just confirm that his fight this arc is Page One or Drake...Which is Sad

While I'm of the wait and see where this goes, I do think it was a somewhat cringy line. It would have been one thing if they knew each other but they don't, lol Yamato is trying to hard to live up to her ideal. Though from what it seems like she does have the mentality of a kid, no wonder when she didn't live a normal childhood. Instead she was chained up and all.

I just ask one thing... let her be her own character and stop the whole "I'm Oden"
She is her own character, "Oden" is this case is a symbol of freedom, it carries the same effect as Luffy wanting to be pirate king.

Just like Oden she restricted to Wano, to goal is to break free from her chains and explore the world just like Oden did.

Ofc she is.

Idiots put Yamato over Calamities is the funniest thing I saw on this forum.

Ulti will slap the Oden shit out of her head.
She already got neg diff and Yamato is casually blocking while talking to Luffy, what are you on about.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
While I'm of the wait and see where this goes, I do think it was a somewhat cringy line. It would have been one thing if they knew each other but they don't, lol Yamato is trying to hard to live up to her ideal. Though from what it seems like she does have the mentality of a kid, no wonder when she didn't live a normal childhood. Instead she was chained up and all.
You know what my problem is with her character.

Like it or not but Yamato leaving this Oden shit aside flips her character 360 for me.

I can't fucking stand "I AM ODEN".

I just can't.

At first I thought Yamato being brought to life would be cool until she fucking spammed ODEN ODEN ODEN ODEN ODEN.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sorry for that but I just can't get people putting her over YC xDDD.

She attacked Ulti when she was holding onto Luffy + if you see the chapter Ulti realizes the attack is coming but she was busy with Luffy to react in time.

She's up on her feet few panels later.

Luffy G3 attacks not being strong is nothing new.
I think Ulti coughed up blood and had trouble walking after she took Yamato's Thunder Bagua. Page One was strong enough to run after he took Luffy's Elephant Gun.

Yeah Luffy's Elephant Gun looks inferior to Yamato's Thunder Bagua. Page One got up and ran while Yamato coughed up blood and had trouble walking. I think Ulti can tank better if she knew Yamato would attack her.

Status
Not open for further replies.