Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How strong do you guys think Sulong Inu/Neko powerlevel? Which YC they coild defeat?
I personally don't think any. At the end of the say, not one YC or Kaido has shown their hybrid. We also have no idea which ones know Awakening, which could be very different from the Impel Down concept of it.

Very curious as to how Oda finishes the scabbard battles. My assumption is they will fight for a long time before either Luffy goes up there or everyone loses at Onigashima.

Are you all sure there will be 5 acts
because i'm not
:choppawhat:
30 chapters into Act 3 and the battles arent officially Vs. Battles. Just skirmishes for now.

I mentioned this in another thread but at Jump Festa last year Oda definitely planned Act 3 to end this year. He wanted to give us updates on Sabo, Vivi and Hancock which can only happen if he ends Act 3.

My guess is he does actually plan on ending Act 3 before chapter 1000

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
30 chapters into Act 3 and the battles are officially Vs. Battles. Just skirmishes for now.

I mentioned this in another thread but at Jump Festa last year Oda definitely planned Act 3 to end this year. He wanted to give us updates on Sabo, Vivi and Hancock which can only happen if he ends Act 3.

My guess is he does actually plan on ending Act 3 before chapter 1000
I think 999 will close up Act 3 and we will start 2021 with a banger of what's happening in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.