Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji really out there having a whole ass conversation while getting impaled lmao
Sanji saying: You will make a big hole"
Then King saying: you don't have to be impaled
Also suggests that the impalement is not working and Sanji is being sarcastic with him cause king realizes it's not penetrating the RS...

I hope Viz Translation will confirm it when it goes out

Anyway. Zoro and Sanji need to get a warm-up with Tobi Roppo and then beat Calamities.

Luffy just needs to Blueno someone probably Jack and fight Hag Meme or Kaido and we good.
I dont think Luffy needs his "blueno". He already surpassed YCs (generically, not a Katakuri vs Calamity argument) in WCI so doing so at Wano doesn't do much for the story. Unless somehow there is an Ace that pushes the limits of what a YC can be, thats really the only way I see it going down.

As for Sanji/Zoro/Jinbe. I'm down with the idea but I'd rather other strawhats also get fights otherwise.

Goodbye Bigmom, after crying, stop putting your Wanted neatly in the corner, I temporarily won't look at each other. Every time I see you afraid, my heart hurts more. I don't know if I can get through this shock. Waiting for her to shine for a few years, to receive such bitter fruit. The sample text is already prepared, and I don't want to be posted anymore. I'm not mature enough to accept this fact, that's for sure, so I can't be selfish. In the past few years, did she need to be nerfed like that? I feel like being cheated, worrying about you is redundant because you probably won't shine. Having just finished two picture frames, I was lying on the floor, my love for you is probably not enough. You know how we wait for you 😭, yet you are still like that.
Goodbye, let me be selfish this time. See you when I get stronger, I won't turn away but I'll stop. :josad::josad::josad:

Goodbye Bigmom, after crying, stop putting your Wanted neatly in the corner, I temporarily won't look at each other. Every time I see you afraid, my heart hurts more. I don't know if I can get through this shock. Waiting for her to shine for a few years, to receive such bitter fruit. The sample text is already prepared, and I don't want to be posted anymore. I'm not mature enough to accept this fact, that's for sure, so I can't be selfish. In the past few years, did she need to be nerfed like that? I feel like being cheated, worrying about you is redundant because you probably won't shine. Having just finished two picture frames, I was lying on the floor, my love for you is probably not enough. You know how we wait for you 😭, yet you are still like that.
Goodbye, let me be selfish this time. See you when I get stronger, I won't turn away but I'll stop. :josad::josad::josad:
Lmao man

Sanji joking with King when King is trying to split Sanji with his beak is best part of the chapter lol

Big Mom telling Luffy that he is spoiling all other people's fun was kinda good as well xD.....Luffy realising that Big Mom won't allow him to fight Kaido was nice!!

Really want to see him go up against Big Mom next chapter and not get embarrassed.... Please Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.