Spoiler One Piece Chapter 989 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 989 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 989 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 989 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One Piece chapter 989 spoilers, thanks to @ScotchInformer , Redon from APForums, 5ch, and TalkOP
- Chapter 989: "I don't feel like we are losing" or "I don't want to lose"
- 3 new Numbers appears, Big Mom says they are the failed version of "Ancient Giants" from Punk Hazard.
- Jinbe and Robin fight together.
- Luffy try to go up for Kaidou, but Queen and King stop him.
- At the end of the chapter, Straw Hat Pirates standing together.
- No break next week.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thanks to TalkOP, same meaning like @ScotchInformer said

第2次更新,补充情报翻译by【TalkOP汉化】兔娜 , 搜集:TalkOP海道-海贼王论坛情报员,来自国外网站公开资讯内容
情报师更新了一句话【山治应该是被打倒在地了吧,还好穿了战斗服身体应该没事(该情报来自阳光下的咪西)】
Post automatically merged:

Hyogoro: "And yet, I don't know why, but I don't feel like we'll lose!!!"

Last edited:
Full summary, Thanks to redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 989: "I don't feel like we are losing".

In the cover, Pound shows a locket that contains a photo with child Lola and Chiffon to prove he's their father. The photo was taken while Pound was kicked out of the room by Big Mom, so half the photo is Big Mom's feet.

Kaidou's subordinates are shocked and start running away since they know Big Mom is about to go crazy and they don't want to stay there.

Luffy starts climbing up to Onigashima's roof to fight Kaidou. Luffy tells Shinobu that Yamato is on their side. Yamato is blushing when she tells Momonosuke "Hi. I'm Oden and I will protect you". Momonosuke and Shinobu are shocked and run away from Yamato.

Big Mom gets up after Franky attack without wounds. The Yakuza bosses discuss that they should go fight Tobiroppo to buy more time instead of wasting time fighting lower-rank subordinates from Kaidou's crew. Franky introduces himself to Big Mom. Nami tells Franky to run, since he's up against one of the Yonkou.

Franky: "Why should we run just because she's a Yonkou? Do you still intend to make our captain Pirate King?"

Franky is about to shoot his beam at Big Mom but 3 Numbers appears. They are all drunk and look like onis (like Nangi in last chapter). Big Mom says they are the failed version of "Ancient Giants" (like Oars) that Kaidou bought from Punk Hazard.

One of the Numbers is holding the Brachio Tank with Usopp and Chopper. Franky shoots a beam in its face. Big Mom is about to attack Franky (she calls him "Iron Man") but Jinbe grabs Big Mom's arm from behind and throws her to the ground.

Robin springs tons of hands from the ground and roll Big Mom until she crashes into the other side of the room. Jinbe says Big Mom will soon be back angrier than ever. Franky announces it's time to assemble Franky Shougun.

Luffy climbs up to the stage and meets Zoro, who happens to appear at the door behind the stage. They decide to go up for Kaidou together, ignoring Queen. Zoro grabs Luffy then he uses "Gomu Gomu no Rocket" to fly up.

However Queen transforms into a dinosaur and grabs them with his mouth. Above Queen's head, we can see King and other flying Gifter that are waiting to block anyone that want to go for Kaidou. Sanji gets up from the rubbles, he's fine thanks to the suit that protected him.

Queen throws Luffy and Zoro back down on the floor. Hyogoro smiles and says that, although there are so many obstacles, it doesn't feel like they are losing at all. In the last double page, we can see Straw Hat Pirates standing together at last facing Numbers, Queen and King.

END. No break next week.

Full chapter in order and full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 989: "I don't feel like we are losing".

In the cover, Pound shows a locket that contains a photo with child Lola and Chiffon to prove he's their father. The photo was taken while Pound was kicked out of the room by Big Mom, so half the photo is Big Mom's feet.

Kaidou's subordinates are shocked and start running away since they know Big Mom is about to go crazy and they don't want to stay there.

Luffy starts climbing up to Onigashima's roof to fight Kaidou. Luffy tells Shinobu that Yamato is on their side. Yamato is blushing when she tells Momonosuke "Hi. I'm Oden and I will protect you". Momonosuke and Shinobu are shocked and run away from Yamato.

Big Mom gets up after Franky attack without wounds. The Yakuza bosses discuss that they should go fight Tobiroppo to buy more time instead of wasting time fighting lower-rank subordinates from Kaidou's crew. Franky introduces himself to Big Mom. Nami tells Franky to run, since he's up against one of the Yonkou.

Franky: "Why should we run just because she's a Yonkou? Do you still intend to make our captain Pirate King?"

Franky is about to shoot his beam at Big Mom but 3 Numbers appears. They are all drunk and look like onis (like Nangi in last chapter). Big Mom says they are the failed version of "Ancient Giants" (like Oars) that Kaidou bought from Punk Hazard.

One of the Numbers is holding the Brachio Tank with Usopp and Chopper. Franky shoots a beam in its face. Big Mom is about to attack Franky (she calls him "Iron Man") but Jinbe grabs Big Mom's arm from behind and throws her to the ground.

Robin springs tons of hands from the ground and roll Big Mom until she crashes into the other side of the room. Jinbe says Big Mom will soon be back angrier than ever. Franky announces it's time to assemble Franky Shougun.

Luffy climbs up to the stage and meets Zoro, who happens to appear at the door behind the stage. They decide to go up for Kaidou together, ignoring Queen. Zoro grabs Luffy then he uses "Gomu Gomu no Rocket" to fly up.

However Queen transforms into a dinosaur and grabs them with his mouth. Above Queen's head, we can see King and other flying Gifter that are waiting to block anyone that want to go for Kaidou. Sanji gets up from the rubbles, he's fine thanks to the suit that protected him.

Queen throws Luffy and Zoro back down on the floor. Hyogoro smiles and says that, although there are so many obstacles, it doesn't feel like they are losing at all. In the last double page, we can see Straw Hat Pirates standing together at last facing Numbers, Queen and King.

END. No break next week.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Translation
Beast Pirates: They are the Straw Hats Pirates!!
Luffy: Damn, crossing over it won't be easy
Zoro: We just have to focus on going up!!
Sanji: Are all those flying birds using Devil Fruit?!
Luffy: I'm going to kick Kaido's ass. I'm leaving the rest in your hands. Support my back.
Everyone: Wooo, leave it in our hands.

Translation
Big Mom : what is this?!
Big Mom : Hey, are you Jinbe?! How dare you destroy the Fleet ships
!! Remember that. I'll make sure you're killed, too.
Jinbe : I didn't expect anything less.
Robin : Dolphinium.
Beast Pirates : What ability is that?! Big Mom is rolling and she will be mad.

Translation
Robin : How was that?
Jinbe : that was a good move/attack (something like that).
Jinbe : but be careful, Big Mom will get back and she will be mad
Beast Pirates fooder : why Jinbei is here too !! is he a former shishibukai !!
Is he also is the captain of the Sun Pirates right?! What is he doing here!!

Franky : it's my fault !! Thank you, boss.
Jinbei : No problem
Franky : Well, it's counterattack time.
Franky : General Chopper can you hear me?
Ringing den den Mushi ringing den den Mushi
Chopper: Oi Usopp, hold it together. it's a call from Franky.
Usopp : Usopp here, what happen?
Frankie : are you guys okay?
Frankie: come on, we're gonna unite the tank and the bike. it's general Franky turn!!

Last edited:
First half translated:

P1
Chapter 989: I Don't Feel Like We'll Lose!!!
Gang Bege’s Oh My Family Vol 33: "I have proof!!"

P2&3
Goon #1: They’re done for!!
Goon #2: Those guys are dead meat!!
Napoleon: Mama!! Mama!!
Goon #3: He ran over Big Mom!!
Goon #4: Mama’s gonna get mad!! Run away!!
Nami: Thank you, big bro!!
Franky: It’s already started, huh?
Carrot: Nami!! Are you okay?!
Jinbe: He hit something very dangerous!
Give me a hand, Nico Robin!
Robin: Okay, tell me what to do.
Luffy: Oh, yeah!! Nice work, Franky!! I’ll head up to !!
Luffy: Hey, Shinobu!! That guy’s on our side!!
Shinobu: Luffytaro!!
Yamato: You can trust me!!
Kozuki Momonosuke!!
I am Oden!! I will protect you!!

P4
Yamato: Wait! Why are you guys running away?!
Shinobu: “Smokescreen Jutsu!!”
Luffy: Hup!!
Big Mom: You keep popping up…
Straw Hat crew…
Goon #1: Gyaaah!! Big Mom is gonna go on a rampage!!
Goon #2: Run as far as you can!!
Goon #3: We will be in trouble if we stay here!!
Yatappe: With this many foes, it won’t ever stop!!
Hyo: Let’s take the heads of those Tobi Roppo dinosaurs that Denjiro told us about.
We can stop them!
Yatappe: That’s right!! We’re wasting time with these drunkards!!

P5
Big Mom: Soul King, it’s been a long time…
Your crew really has so many interesting creatures…
Brook: Yo ho ho ho! You have exquisite taste!
Franky: Do you like my metal body, old hag?
I’m Franky!! A cyborg!!
I’m unique and strong!!!
Nami: No, Franky! Run away! She’s a Yonkou!
Franky: We should run because she's a Yonkou? Hey, Nami.
Do you intend…
…to make our captain…
…King of the Pirates?!!
“Radical~~~!!!”

P6&7
Big Mom: Hm?
??: OOWAH~~!!
??: GYAAAH!!!
Franky: Huh?
Samurai #1: What’s that big thing?!
Goon: Hey! You guys aren’t supposed to be partying here!!
Samurai #2: The Numbers!!!
Numbers #10: Jyukikiki!!
Samurai #3: They’re drunk!!
Numbers #5: Gokikikiki!!
Samurai #4: That’s the worst!!
Carrot: Kyaaa!!
Franky: …!! It reminds me of Thriller Bark!!
Nami: It’s like Oars…!! What are they?!!
Big Mom: Those are the failed Ancient Giants that Kaido brought from Punk Hazard!!
Excellent…
Franky: Hey… Those big monsters…
They’re holding…

P8
Franky: The Brachio Tank!!
Usopp and Chopper are in there!!
Get your hands off them!!
You big mole!!!
“Radical Beam~~~!!!”
Numbers: Jyaki~~!!!

P9
Goon: Oowah!! A laser beam?!
Big Mom: Was is all right to shoot that way~~~? Iron Man…!!
Nami: Franky!! Behind you!!
Big Mom: Hah?!
Jinbe: “Fishman Juijitsu!!”
Robin: “Mil Fleur…”
“Uzu shio ippon seoi!!!” (渦潮一本背負い, something like “A single whirlpool”)
Big Mom: AAAH?!

P10
Big Mom: AAAAAH!!!
Why, you!!! Jinbe?!!
How dare you do that to our crew!! I will kill you, too!!
Jinbe: Let’s have it out, then!!
Robin: “Dolphinium!!!”
Goon #1: Wah!!! Big Mom is~~~!!!
Goon #2: More than that….

P11
Robin: How was that?
Jinbe: Wah ha ha!! Better than I thought!!
She will come back very angry!!
Goon: Why is First Son of the Sea Jinbe here?!!
He was a Shichibukai, wasn’t he?!!
He was also the captain of the Fishman Pirates, right?! What’s he doing here?!
Franky: Thanks, Jinbe!!
Jinbe: Of course.
Franky: Okay! Come in…
Commander Chopper!!
Chopper: Usopp! Wake up!! Franky’s calling!!
Franky: You guys are okay, right?
It’s time to combine!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.