• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't Carrot deserve it?

She went through hell with them at WCI, losing her mentor. She singlehandedly fought one of an emperor's fleets, using a dangerous form that risks her own life, in order to save the crew from certain death. She acted in a role as a member of their crew on their ship. She helped save Sanji. She's now the only non straw hat with them at the stage, despite all of her tribe fighting up above against Kaido and Jack.

Not to mention the potential for a battle against Perospero in the future, and her realisation and declaration of the importance of the straw hats (what Pedro stated she'd understand).
Because she missing in the important moment. First the fight at Onagashima entrance all member got panel showing the fight and coward trio hiding in the back. Now the moment stand together she still missing. It is still go either way. No gurantee and her point keep dropping and dropping. If she get fight one character then is okay

Yamato imitating Oden is a gag, atleast from Oda POV though some people find it creepy, I don't have any take on this for the time being however strength wise Oda didn't do any bad to her...
Other characters are finding it creepy, so its clear Oda understands how weird this sounds coming from Yamato.

I personally think there is some trauma involved and we'll find out soon.

Vivi, I could agree wth you, but Momo no. He's going to be the next Shogun, he can't leave Wano, so his chance are practically 0.
I disagree simply because Momo would SURELY state something like: "I'm not yet deserving to be Shogun, I will find out the truths of the world, just like my father, and then I will come back and take the seat"... just like his father, and I daresay that he will entrust the place to one of the retainers... OR if Oda pulls a Pell with Yasui, Yasui will be temporarily shogun LMAO, but he should be dead, so it must be a retainer for some time

She doesn't deserve it cause she is NOT bringing anything to the table... she is JUST THERE... She has no individuality.. Every SH has individuality... They ALL LEAD... EVEN CHOPPER leads... carrot doesn't have those features..
Carrot's younger than all of them. Even Chopper. And to say Carrot doesn't lead is wrong too. She's not a leader, but she does take initiative and express her own individuality. Such as when she leapt out to attack Zoro despite not knowing who he was. Or when decided to sneak aboard the sunny to pursue her own adventure against the wishes of pretty much everyone. Or when she charged in to attack Brulee whilst the others stood around watching. Or when she decided to draw all the straw hats so that they could ask the mirrors where they were. Or when she decided to attack Katakuri despite it being suicide. Or when she decided to act as the ship's lookout. Or when she told Chopper to sit back and watch as she went Sulong and disabled a yonko fleet. Or when she decided to go help rescue Momo with Nami despite all the other minks following Siciliian.

She has tons of individuality and initiative.

That's why a new character as new member will not be good. He shouuld be well-established with already lot screentime. because there is not much time left... 3 arcs? I'll give you 4 arcs. Still too little for his journey!
What I meant in my post is three 'not that big' arcs like Reverse Mountain, Drum Kingdom thing. I agree we got 4 arcs but that would be 'BIG' arc. Like Raftel, WG, Elbaf and (idk). Vegapunk, Lodestar and 'moon' arc if such a thing existed are the arcs where the new crew adapt. As long as I love Vivi, her power is not enough. Even Monet the dead is still good for sh considering her power and knowledge.

I disagree simply because Momo would SURELY state something like: "I'm not yet deserving to be Shogun, I will find out the truths of the world, just like my father, and then I will come back and take the seat"... just like his father, and I daresay that he will entrust the place to one of the retainers... OR if Oda pulls a Pell with Yasui, Yasui will be temporarily shogun LMAO, but he should be dead, so it must be a retainer for some time
But he declared he's going to be the Shogun so I really can't see him leaving with the SH. Besides, what is he going to bring to the table for the crew? Be the new emergency food or their new dragon pet? Basically stealing Chopper's role lol.

Which is why I proposed that tag team fight... Because as Shanks/Xebec are falling, Luffy will carry on that will which is left by Roger and Shanks (carriers of the SH) , BB will carry on that will of Xebec... best way to represent the inherited will theme
Who’s Will has blackbeard had this whole time? He could not have went will-less. His ship is the Saber of Xebec. Meaning Xebec is dead, there was passage of Will. Luffys ship was never the Thousand Red Hairs or the Going Shanks

Why are people ignoring the fact that Law and Kid will be in the tag team against Kaido? And possibly also Hawkins who was with Law, and probably xDrake as well :kayneshrug:
It won't only be Luffy and Zoro it's a big team,

though obviously Luffy will be the one who will stand at the end and gives the last blow to finish him

Because she missing in the important moment.
This is the important moment.

The very first time in over half a decade that all the straw hats were together. And she's not just some tiny thing in the background, she's slap bang in the centre.
No gurantee and her point keep dropping and dropping. If she get fight one character then is okay
Actually her chances keep rising and rising. The longer she's the only character that's intentionally been left with the straw hats, the better. There's the Perospero interaction on the horizon, and Carrot's sulong has been specifically saved whereas Oda had no problems making the rest of the minks transform. Oda's intentionally singled Carrot out from the minks and has put her next to the straw hats.

Carrot may not have been in the straw hat spread, but it's not the end of the world. Franky and Brook weren't in the straw hat spreads during the arcs they joined either, and that didn't stop them from joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.