Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
as usual peoe are so fixated in power scaling they fail to see what Oda is trying to do

the whole BM vs SHs fiasco is just a build up to the final fight where she will fight all SHs in elbaf

now she met them all, and hate all of them, she's free from the plot to destroy them next chapter, and pero is the plot device to save them

we are one week away from finally getting rid of some of the dumbest arguments about power scaling in One piece
Love this delusion :steef::steef:

Just a friendly reminder, The Admiral Fandom holds no grudges. We’ll accept you with open arms Kejon. Accept that Yonko level is far too weak for EOS Hawkins, and he’ll probably be more akin to Admiral Yonko which is stupidly above mere Yonko level.

The winning side has nothing to be bitter about lol.
While I appreciate your openness, I cannot accept that :specialmeh: I want Hawkins to be a leader and not a slave to the celestial dragons :zehaha:

“Just wait until Big Mom isn’t having a hunger sickness! Then you’ll see!!”

Turns out she really is just Jinbe’s bitch after all lol. And Robin has always been much more dangerous than the internet thinks but that’s for another time lol.
life is meh has been telling us
You will see since wci
hope it doesnt take a toll on him. poor lad

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Like, HOW can y’all still be arguing Zoro/Sanji this much?! This is all you’ve done since the forum opened, and you were doing it on other platforms before it!! You bring it into E V E R Y single thread!! Aren’t you tired of making the same exhausted, meaningless points over and over and over AND OVER?!?! Literally nobody else cares!! We’re all fucking done with it!! Go the fuck outside or something!!

Either Lola and Chiffon will finally allow Pound to climb on their ship next chapter which is really bad writing.

Or Pound will be saved again and caught by someone else before going after his daughters again which is even worse.

Or he will swim after them to Elbaf or whatever destination they'll reach which is the worst of all.

Did anything happen to Fujitora?
Oh how i wish a Yonkou could actually block attacks like that, u know, CoO is a thing.

If that's the worst showings u have of Issho then that's pretty bad
Who said anything happened to him? You are trying to argue that Marco and Jozu sending admirals flying is more impressive than Jinbei and Robin doing it together. That panel shows that Zoro with one sword and a no name attack could do the same. Luffy with a no name G3 move could do the same.

Also I didn't see Aokiji block Marco's attack. Is CoO not a thing? :zorothink:

Last edited:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Let me break this down for you guys.

Linlin is immune to Anti-Feats. They literally don't matter to her strength or portrayal as a character. Since Oda uses her as a gag, hre anti-feats mean nothing and this notion is further reinforced with the fact that for each anti-feat she gets, she gets a better feat for it.

Just think of it. She can't even drown :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.