• Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

Sanji and king better resume their duel
I hope Zoro boys didn't go with pitchforks and torches to odas house to force him to give Zoro king

Yeah free hit.
If Jinbei used haki, he would used his named guard since he knows Akainu is string yet he realised Akainu AP ain't special.

Chopper in fluffy mode blocked a Grab! It was never a named attack or serious attack. Next time read the Manga.

Either you believe Kaido, Luffy and Co are trash to not overpower Linlin or you can finally accept tjat Oda has to make Linlin look bad against weaker Strawhats for the sake of plot.

Nothing more.
Linlin is the only who can go from looking beastly against Kaido Luffy to clown against chopper nami
Lmfao bro
Top minds on WG: Akainu AP ain't special
Oda: Akainu has the strongest offense(read: AP) among DF users

Once again, haki wasn't shaded pre-timeskip. Also you are arguing a moot point. He gets a hole blown through him by Akainu only few chapters on. If Jinbei doesn't need haki to block Akainu, why didn't he lose his arms I wonder?
:luuh:
It was an attack against Nami, which was blocked by Chopper, you can even see the "?!" from BM. Yes we can agree on your last point at least, Oda has no qualms about making Big Mom look trash against literally everyone.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Theres nothing wrong with powerscaling imo. Everyone latches onto something in the story and power scalers just happen to like talking about powers etc. Also, there are spaces where people who hate power scaling can co-exist and no one forces anyone to read anything. IF theres a post I don't like or a poster I consider problematic, I usually just skip past their post.

I honestly find the whole S vs Z or A v Y, Shanks vs Mihawk debate funny and entertaining to rad/watch for the exact same absurd reasons you point it. It's a futile task but it's entertaining to watch people passionate about these things toil away even if they're not getting anywhere.
So a powerscaler doesn’t see the problem he’s currently inside of, good to know. I like you, Rossie, but I go in those threads that aren’t meant for powerscaling, and sure enough, nearly every time, it’s happening anyway. Y’all don’t keep this shit in the Battledome, it happens in these threads every week and other non-designated places the rest of the time. I may be the only one raging at the moment, but trust me, I am NOT the only one who’s done with it.

That’s fine, man! I’m not gonna spend the next 20 pages writing wallies to change your mind! THAT’S how a fandom should react to different opinions; I stated mine, you stated yours, and now we can move on with our days. Makes no sense why some folks can’t let that go.
To answer to your original rant. The Zoro vs Sanji debate has nothing to do with Zoro and Sanji as characters. It have to do with their fans as human being.

The issue lies with the name calling (Zorotards, Zoro wankers, Candy boys, etc...) because people do not fight to know who is stronger ( we know who is) but rather to prove the other side wrong and to prove that their named calling was unfair.

« I was right, Zoro did X so I’m not a Zorowanker »
« I was right Sanji did Y so I’m not a Candyboy »

Therefore being proven wrong is a proof that the name calling was fair and accurate so everything become personal. And when you had the whole « W/L » mentality you got countless debate about the same thing again and again :kayneshrug:

That’s why I always advocate to punish this name calling BS.

M

MD Zolo

Most people here aren’t powerscalers, dude. You hear the Boys in the Battledome because they scream the loudest and most often; the rest of us chat idly and without constantly insulting each other.

Also, is this fun?? Is your life or anyone’s else made measurably better by coming here all day, EVERY day, just to spout the same bullshit at the same morons?? How does that bring anyone joy??
I don't know how, but it does bring joy to people. These are the same people who discuss other series here, the same people who play Mafia together, the same people who discuss football and movies together.

You just denigrated them for engaging in Fandom wars without considering the fact that fandom wars is just one part of them. You shouldn't attack people, attack fandoms, that's fine. But anything else...is totally out of line.

Also, calling beloved characters generic?! Why? To aggravate people?! What did that achieve? I have been following OP for 14 years to see Zoro and Luffy's end game, I didn't do it for any other characters. So, you calling them Generic isn't funny.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
To answer to your original rant. The Zoro vs Sanji debate has nothing to do with Zoro and Sanji as characters. It have to do with their fans as human being.

The issue lies with the name calling (Zorofans (<3), Zoro wankers, Candy boys, etc...) because people do not fight to know who is stronger ( we know who is) but rather to prove the other side wrong and to prove that their named calling was unfair.

« I was right, Zoro did X so I’m not a Zorowanker »
« I was right Sanji did Y so I’m not a Candyboy »

Therefore being proven wrong is a proof that the name calling was fair and accurate so everything become personal. And when you had the whole « W/L » mentality you got countless debate about the same thing again and again :kayneshrug:

That’s why I always advocate to punish this name calling BS.
Couldn’t agree with this more; I will only add that the personal layer is a topsoil compared to the many feet of fertilizer that is random panels and offhand comments in the canon that are taken as gospel by those same people.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know how, but it does bring joy to people. These are the same people who discuss other series here, the same people who play Mafia together, the same people who discuss football and movies together.

You just denigrated them for engaging in Fandom wars without considering the fact that fandom wars is just one part of them. You shouldn't attack people, attack fandoms, that's fine. But anything else...is totally out of line.

Also, calling beloved characters generic?! Why? To aggravate people?! What did that achieve? I have been following OP for 14 years to see Zoro and Luffy's end game, I didn't do it for any other characters. So, you calling them Generic isn't funny.
I’ve read this series for 17 years, no idea why that matters for either of us. When “fandom wars” involve using personal insults and slurs, which I’ve seen come almost exclusively from a handful of powerscalers, then it’s not just “part of the game,” it’s toxic behavior and it NEEDS to be called out as frequently as possible.

Seeing what weakers straw hats are doing to BM, I fear imagining what Zoro might do:jay-he:
All SHs met Yonko while Zoro didn't the first time he protected Kaido from a lasting damage to maintain his hype of his durability now Big Mom i didn't know oda is afraid a lot to put a yonko against him or at least make him seen them it seems Yonko's hype is related to Zoro's disappearence Kaido / big mom rest assured it's still early for him to see u :denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.